Nisan91011

Reaction score
I opened an online game with several people and its the same with all of them and it doesnt matter who hosting the game , every match after you finish the team talk ( and even the way there from sumbit team is slow )
you have to wait at least a minute and maybe even two minutes until the game starts , and the same after the half time team talk you again need to wait a lot of time ( i didnt have this problem on fm 14 ) , it creats a problem that until the player that doesnt host the game starts playing the host could already be done with his game and its make the network game really hard to play .

I think it depends on if you're playing 3D and how good everyone's PC is, because some may take longer to load 3D. Maybe try 2D classic and see what happens.

I think it depends on if you're playing 3D and how good everyone's PC is, because some may take longer to load 3D. Maybe try 2D classic and see what happens.

We Both Have More than capable pc to run fm 15 , there is no problem to either one of us in the offline game so i dont think its about how goad the PC .