Reaction score
I am trying to take my local team Mansfield Town to the highest league i can :D I'm doing it on the v6 update as it has most of the new signings except for Ryan Williams :O i have a transfer budget of £0 so i'm trying to offload some the reserves. Currently in Pre-Season this is my 1st thread and 1st time at doing this so if you could help me a bit on tactics etc..
posting screenshots after Pre-season

good luck there mate nd for tactic try one of JP Woody's variant of the brian clough tactic

I'm from Nottingham, so I always want Mansfield to do well with them being so nearby :) Hope you do well.

Try looking at TheBetterHalf's plug and play tactics, works very well for me.

Try and sign Bruno N'Gotty and Chris Powell both on free transfers from Leicester both are old but solid at that level. Conrad Logan should be available from them for free also for a good young keeper.

Dale Tonge from Rotherham is a decent full back on a free.

im doing the same check the link in my sig

yankov free transfer isn't too bad, although hes 42 yrs old:S but good for tutoring young ones

A few screenshots havn't signed anyone yet pretty solid pre-season except for a 5-0 slip up against Aldershot :S

picture.php

picture.php

---------- Post added at 10:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:35 PM ----------

Going to play a few in the league now so before i come off i'll post screenshots