lazlow

Reaction score
Hey folks not sure im in in the right place but i was wandering if theres a superbladesman or similer databes for fm 2011 (current patch) that includes non league teams right down to at least tier 10 of english football , my local team is pontefract colliers and id realy love to take a stab at a part time save, getting bored of managing prem/champ/l1 teams .

If anyone knows of this or were i can lay my hands on it id be very gratefull

Thank you

Thanks guys, il be sure to try these out

on rtcs level 11 there is loads of failed changes but mine has none :) level 10 is nearly finished btw.

on rtcs level 11 there is loads of failed changes but mine has none :) level 10 is nearly finished btw.

Then il probebly wait till 10 is released , id rather have a working stable version than one botched together.

Then il probebly wait till 10 is released , id rather have a working stable version than one botched together.

RTC's is hardly botched, he has 2 SI official workers/researchers on the team, with over 150000 changes made. It's incredibly detailed, 100% of cups are there, and a great addition to the Football Manager experience

Sounds like your just trying to rubbish someone elses work and make yours sound better mate

Sounds like your just trying to rubbish someone elses work and make yours sound better mate

it's not mine :(

Anyway, if you get down to Level 12, it will be better than RTCs, and then people will download it, but now, RTCs is better. You're nearly there mate though :)

i already got a level 12 but its very basic and has lots of failures

I wasnt meaning you mate, as you said RTC's had 2 SI official workers/researchers on the team, with over 150000 changes made, how can someone say his is better than that ?