SuperKenny's Avatar Request Thread.

Sorry for this being off topic, whats wrong with him :O ?

He was in a horrific rallying accident and is predicted to miss the whole season.
It was a really bad accident....

Looks like he's making a good recovery soon :)

You should make come up with a template for people to follow but anyway...

Could I maybe get two if not never mind :p just to see what one I'd prefer. First choice is the Diouf one though.

dioufster.jpg
173979_100001056000728_214214_n.jpg

Thanks in advance buddy ;) and obviously take your time and do them when you can no rush. If you could maybe just vm or pm me when you made them please,

First One, Ok?

Can you do one with a picture of Martin Kelly, with text something like "Future Liverpool Captain"? If it's too much text, then don't bother with text, or do something creative ;) No rush, thanks :)

SuperKenny mate, I know you have already said you will do others first but when do you think you will do mine? Cheers mate

Can you do one with a picture of Martin Kelly, with text something like "Future Liverpool Captain"? If it's too much text, then don't bother with text, or do something creative ;) No rush, thanks :)

Done one with text had trouble fitting it but there it is and one without text, hope you like them..

Could i have one with Cristiano Ronaldo
with it saying CR7 - best player in the world

Can you please, please, PLEASE do me two, then let me decide between them?
1. Chelsea FC crest
2. The Nepal national team crest
Thanks in advance :)

Done chelsea one, hope you don't mind the away colour badge and also could you find me a picture of the nepal national team crest please..

Can you do me one of Demba ba one, mate it look sick !!

Ty in advance :wub:

You should make come up with a template for people to follow but anyway...

Could I maybe get two if not never mind :p just to see what one I'd prefer. First choice is the Diouf one though.

dioufster.jpg
173979_100001056000728_214214_n.jpg

Thanks in advance buddy ;) and obviously take your time and do them when you can no rush. If you could maybe just vm or pm me when you made them please,

Second One mate, hope its alright for you :)