rvdedge

Reaction score
I am Italian and I’m sorry for every mistake I made in the translation from my language :)

Features:
-Four divisions of Superleague, World Cup between Superleague’s 76 teams, Supercup between the winner of the Superleague and the winner of the World Cup, Luxembourg Supercup between the winner of the Superleague and the winner of the Luxembourg National League.
-Every team has an U21 team. Reserve teams are the ones planned by the database.

Teams:
Division 1: Milan, Ajax, Arsenal, At. Madrid, Barcelona, Bayern Monaco, Chelsea, Inter, Liverpool, Juventus, Man City, Man Utd, Lione, Marsiglia, Porto, Real Madrid, Roma, Siviglia, Tottenham, Valencia.
Division 2: Benfica, Celtic, Dortmund, Copenaghen, Fiorentina, Bordeaux, Lazio, Napoli, Palermo, Panathinaikos, PSG, PSV, Rangers, Schalke, Shakhtar, Sporting Lisbona, Villarreal, Werder Brema, Wolfsburg, Zenith.
Division 3: Amburgo, Aston Villa, Boca Juniors, CSKA Mosca, Dinamo Kiev, Estudiantes, Everton, Twente, Fenerbahçe, Flamengo, Genoa, Internacional, Leverkusen, Olympiakos, River Plate, Rubin Kazan, Sampdoria, San Paolo, Stoccarda, Udinese.
Division 4: AEK, Anderlecht, AZ Alkmaar, Besiktas, CFR Cluj, Espanyol, Feyenoord, Galatasaray, Lokomotiv Mosca, Lille, Newcastle, Parma, Spartak Mosca, Steaua Bucarest, Stella Rossa Belgrado, West Ham.

-Superleague Division 1, 2 and 3: 20 teams, 38 days
-Superleague Division 4: 16 teams, 30 days
-World Cup: eight rounds, former seven with return match, while the final is one-shot (neutral ground); in former two rounds, only D4’s teams play.
Nine players on the bench (three substitutions)
Three relegations from every division; no-one go down from D4.
During the first season, Supercup will be played by Inter and Barcelona.

This xml is elaborated on patch 11.0.0. It works even with the 11.2.1.

Instructions:
-It is better to load, beyond Luxembourg, Italy, Spain and England with a medium/large database.
-In v2, it is possible to not load Luxembourg National League.

Differences between v1 and v2:
-In v1, Luxembourg National League is the first league of the nation. No teams from Superleague go to the European Cups. The best players of the world will not accept transfers to the Superleague.
-In v2, Luxembourg National League is the fifth league of the nation. Four Superleague’s teams go to the European Cups, which have a very low reputation.

Links:
http://www.filefront.com/17748825/SuperleaguebyRVD-Edge_v1.dbc
http://www.filefront.com/17748832/SuperleaguebyRVD-Edge_v2.dbc

DO NOT PUBLISH THIS WORK WITHOUT MY PERMISSION OR WITHOUT WRITING AUTHOR’S NAME.