supermatt1978

Reaction score
Hello all this is my 4-4-2 Hero tactic i have been working on for couple of weeks and will prob be my last tactic for a while as i seem to have done alot over the last couple of months so going to take a break.
Well anyway here are some screen shots -

View attachment 340962View attachment 340963View attachment 340964

yes before anyone else says it i know im in year 2015 using a spurs team etc etc but i still think this is a good working tactic , but for everyone one out there i will try with a lower team.

As i always say is don't expect 100% wins and score 200 goals a season.
You will also need to give it time to work as i always say use the first season as a building block getting the team trained and ready for the second season to rule the league haha, If you do win anything first season then well done.

Pitch size is Normal/medium
training - leave to assistant

Also i find if you want to just deal with tactics and the players employ a ( Director of football ) and on the Staff Responsibilitys go down the list and put the DOF doing all the jobs apart from youth stuff use (Head of youth Development) or scouting stuff (Head Scout).

This will save you time employing staff , contracts etc.

For this tactic to work best you need fast WB's and W's.

Good luck and if you want to ask question go ahead :)

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=7810 - tactic download

Last edited:
Ok Football fans i'm using Hartlepool just to show that this tactic is half decent .
As i always say i don't expect great things first season just a season for getting team used to tactic and team to work well, Then second season kick into gear and fight for everything. so lets just see Hartlepool do board want me to stay clear of relegation.

Steady away so far with York,beat Leeds in first round of cup before losing 1-0 to Reading aet in 2nd round,im currently 10th after 10 games.

Steady away so far with York,beat Leeds in first round of cup before losing 1-0 to Reading aet in 2nd round,im currently 10th after 10 games.

thats not to bad , like i say though will take time for team to get used to tactic and use first season to get used to it then second season push on.

Im 3rd and just coming up to the busy xmas period,will post some screenshots at the end of the season when i figure out how to take them on lappy lol.

just tried..

Hi Matt

I am in the middle of my first season with Everton, have struggeld a little so decided to give your tactic a go, just look what happend in my first match with it against Man Utd !!

Will definitely stick with it..

;)View attachment 342330View attachment 342331

Im 3rd and just coming up to the busy xmas period,will post some screenshots at the end of the season when i figure out how to take them on lappy lol.

Hows it going

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

well struggling a little this season but i think its down to lack of better players now i moved up to championship but i think if i get a good / ok league spot and build for next season push on promotion.
also been working on V2 of this tactic which gives a little more attacking push, which i will upload soon.

ok after tweaking around i decided not to do a V2 . instead all i needed to do was change attack to defence it worked . so if u are in trouble and not winning or know u are playing a harder team change attack to defense.:)

ok so im going to start new season but with a half decent team but in germany for a change see what happens.