micky22

Reaction score
Hi peeps new round here iv been search the net for either of the above ideally i would like a superpack with facepacks, logos, strips skins etc all in one dos anyone know if we have one on here, if we have it would be much appreciated if you could direct me to were it is.

Thanks
Micky (H)

Not seen one yet, but I'm sure it wont be long now.

i think it will be a little while before any kind of mega pack with everything included comes out. more and more face packs etc are coming out for diff leagues tho so you might not have to wait that long. I've been trying to find a kits pack for EPL, have only found scottish so far...

Yup like the other guys have said give it sometime, Best to check Susie though they always have a huge selection.

Or wait for Sean to add a really good one as he does not just add any random rubbish.

spot on lads hopefully wil be soon, any chance one of u guys could pm me when one comes about would be much appreciated.

Super packs are hard to get i've found even after a while, i remember with FM 2008 there wasn't many of them even after the game had been out for a while, either that or i was just looking in the wrong places..lol. I think most people just use a lot of the same graphics from previous versions to save time though.

Thanks a lot for that wattsy, had been looking for those for a while.

Fatshit, it was his first post, give the guy a break. He was simply responding, you had one post once. Jheeeeze

Looks like somebody is gunning to be a moderator lol. Actually his post is going off topic so he is breaking the rules himself.(I'm Aware I have just done so aswell)