Suprising players being released?!?!

gba83

Reaction score
Hey Guys

Has anyone else come across some suprising players being released from there contracts??

I'll explain better, I am currently Celtic and am just starting my 3rd season, the only leagues I have running are the Scottish Leagues, Premier to 3rd Division

Well literally on Christmas day in my 1st season I got an agent message offering me Mario Balotelli as he had no club?!?! Man City appear to have terminated his contract 6 months after signing him, I thought this was highly bizarre, even more bizarre was that he signed for me and on 26k a week aswell

All was quiet in the 2nd season on this front but then half way through pre-seaon at the start of my 3rd season I got the same agent message again this time for Graeme Dorrans, I realise this isn't as big as Balotelli but still West Brom would NEVER terminate his contract plus I actually wanted to sign him, unlike Balotelli ( who turned out to be a complete *** anyway )

Just wondering if anyone has come across this??

ive seen one of my mates playing this and he had snapped up dirk kuyt and gervinho both on frees after been released

Wesley Sneijder from Inter in the second season. Balotelli from Man City also in second season. There are a couple more, but can't recall.

EDIT; after taking a look again. Mesut Ozil, Wilshere, Luis Suarez, Montolivo, Ibrahim Affelay and the list goes on.

Last edited: