Surefire strikers

McPherson93

Reaction score
just wondering if anyone knows of strikers who will get you goals whatever the circumstances like a true goalscorer

the striker can be of any age, value, league etc

for me once he was ready it was henry saivet, he scored around 30 a season every season for me, and was very reliable
as for current established players, i would also pick vagner love or maybe pandev if you want something different (he has always done well when in the same league as me)

At the moment for me it is Oscar Cardozo(Benfica) and Fabio Quagliarella(Udinese). 27 games gone, Cardozo has 24, Quaggy has 29. Both decent price to buy aswell, Cardozo for 6m, Quagliarella for 7m.

keirrison... absolute quality!
everytime i've bought him he's been amazing, doesn't even have much of a 'settling in' period!

yeah vagner love always seems to go on to be one of the worlds best, also pandev always increases in value by millions,

how bout some lower league guys?

Keirrison definately or maybe Vela for lower prem or championship Suazo

for Championship try Robert Lewandowski and Christian Benitez. Also, if you're one of the better teams you can get Julio Cruz dirt cheap and he'll usually come.
Kevin Doyle isn't a bad bet either

i bought palcio for newcastle in new patch (championship) he scored 34 gls in league and when i got promoted man utd and chelsea were desperate to but him off me 2 seasons on i still have him tho

Humberto Suazo Is immense in the championship 1.5 million though oO)

nice work :P i'm dunfermline and ive just approached to sign Cruz who is now 37 in my game :P should be decent for us though

I agree with Vagner Love!
Bought him for £15m for Blackburn and he scored in almost every game, even though we were in the bottom third of the table (well, 16th to be honest, lol).

marquinhos, soldado, gignac, laurito, huntelaar, aquino, lewondowski,

if you've got the money go for benzema, he is one of the best 1on1 finishers, can score from distance and is good in the air. with speed and dribbling ability on top of that.

i found that i needed to tell him to "be more instinctive" in front of goal to get the best out of him

Back