Surefire strikers

sylvan ebanks blake scored a lot of goals for me in the championship

pandev, tevez, cardozo, vagner love always score bags full when i buy them, cardozo is better as a lone stiker where as the others tend to play better with partner i found.

Humberto Suazo Is immense in the championship 1.5 million though oO)
Good player, signed for CSKA Moscow, Sevilla, Dortmund and Shakhtar over a few of my games. For 1-2m, he is a good buy.

sylvan ebanks blake scored a lot of goals for me in the championship

Ebanks-Blake
Agreed finished top scorer with 34 odd goals in championship but i found he starts off slowly with a run of poor form and then bumps up again( this drop in form came when i replaced his strike partner, iwelumo, with Selznyov)

Seleznyov plays well with Ebanks-Blake aswell scoring some great individual efforts . He has great dribbling and speed for a big guy and uses them well along with his strength ,but his airial ability is by far his greatest asset. Wether it be scoring or setting up goals he definately knows how to use his head. Often he cushioned the long ball directing it into the path of ebanks blake who ran onto it with his great pace and scored. A great partnership.

Alex internacional he scores most of his goals bout 25 yards, and most of them are evrry game, top buy his skills are amazing. Also y does every body love Vagner Love he never scores 4 me.

Well if your championship/ Low premiership league team then you should sign Ched Evans for about £5M. Also Anelka is a good striker.

i've got V Love, Marquinhos, Cardozo and Hulk for Everton, dunno who to play

i think this is a screenshot of my scorers. forgive me as this is my first upload and don't know what i'm doing

Robert Lewandoski is for me the best value for money striker in FM 09. He's scored 23 goals in 28 league games for me and only costs £1m and thats as my second striker behind Pato who has scored 46 goals in 31 games.

Last edited:
Robert Lewandoski is for me the best value for money striker in FM 09. He's scored 23 goals in 28 league games for me and only costs £1m and thats as my second striker behind Pato who has scored 46 goals in 31 games.

that's really good, who are you playing as? and do you think will he be unhappy if i bought him for Everton as a bench warmer?

on my everton file i bought vagner love and he is the best striker currently in the world with 35 goals in 38 appearances :D i also recently bought cardozo, but he hasnt had a proper run, cant argue with vagner loves form, he is attracting interest from real madrid, lyon and arsenal :|

It has to be vagner love, not in question, tho cardozo is pretty mean too

on my everton file i bought vagner love and he is the best striker currently in the world with 35 goals in 38 appearances :D i also recently bought cardozo, but he hasnt had a proper run, cant argue with vagner loves form, he is attracting interest from real madrid, lyon and arsenal :|

Excuse the pun but i do love Vagner Love, he was my best signing and probably my best player, Cardozo's scored more goals which is a bit of a turn up for the books. V Love's had a lot of assists this campaign and a good average rating but hasn't been completely on fire, still can't complain. Also V Love was injured for 4 months in his first season. I'll post screenshots of them both.

---------- Post added at 08:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:03 PM ----------

There's V Love and O Cardozo for my Everton team

Last edited:
seleznyov 40 goals in championship with qpr as a partner with aquino(wonderkid)

with more than 10mil, definitely love...
he's as good as torres, except the outlook

Back