Surely a glitch or is it? / Ayoze Perez

Tomstorey

Reaction score
I'm managing Liverpool and scouted Ayoze Perez who has high potential, my scout came back saying he has plus 5 star potential. He also said he would BE AVAILABLE FOR BETWEEN £1.2M TO £3.5M. Bare in mind his contract has four years remaining, hes their best young player, valued at £8.25M, Newcastle are doing well and importantly are 'secure' financially why is he so cheap?? Is it a glitch? They're asking for £2m and him to be loaned to them for the last 6 months of the season. Has anyone else seen something strange like this, with the player not asking for a move and having big potential and could someone possibly explain the reason for this? Or is it simply a glitch.

Note: (he has no release clause)

I've had the same with Luciano Vietto, worth £12.25m and the scout report said available for £6m. He is not unhappy, transfer listed and the release clause is much higher, what causes this? I'm not complaining though he's one of my best players.

Me neither just doesn't seem realistic, weird as they're quoting £43.5m for him now