Surely the meaning of FM2010 was LLM?

Grobbelaar

Reaction score
This is real football. I can't stop speaking of my fascination with British Lower League Football. I'm probably one of the few Swedes who know the names of most teams in the Conference leagues.

And how great it is to manage your lower league side and guide them to success. I just beat Chesterfield out of League 2 in the FA Cup with 4-2, I had to bite my tongue not to scream of joy, but I sure threw my fists in the air when my striker Jon Main bagged his fourth of the day.

Some day I'll come back to England, and catch a good Lower League game!

Really, a somewhat pointless thread. Just had to get this out of my system.

This is real football. I can't stop speaking of my fascination with British Lower League Football. I'm probably one of the few Swedes who know the names of most teams in the Conference leagues.

And how great it is to manage your lower league side and guide them to success. I just beat Chesterfield out of League 2 in the FA Cup with 4-2, I had to bite my tongue not to scream of joy, but I sure threw my fists in the air when my striker Jon Main bagged his fourth of the day.

Some day I'll come back to England, and catch a good Lower League game!

Really, a somewhat pointless thread. Just had to get this out of my system.
no, the meaning of football manager is to be a manager , be it at grimsby, barcelona, or a team from peru.... pretty narrow view you have. bit of a silly thread, and its in the wrong place

Silly me was so excited I posted this in the wrong forum. Could some nice moderator move it to the LLM forum? :)

I remebr one of my favourite saves was when I got Dorchester to League 2, then got offered the Palace job and took it, a descision I came to regret :'(

Different people enjoy different things. Lower leagues are far more challenging, but many like to blow their wad on big-name players. And spend money on them.

yeah depends what u like really i prefer signing well known players