Surely this must be some sort of bug?!?!

Aarøe95

Reaction score
Just started a new save with Barcelona, thought it'd be fun trying to sell most of their non-La Masia players, and then only rely on the players from the academy. So of course I had to get rid of players like Neymar, Suarez etc. Since Suarez had just transferred, and had a transferban it'd be impossible to sell him. Neymar on the other hand would be 'easy' to sell. I offered him to some of the big spenders in the game: Chelsea, PSG, Man City etc. Only 1 team came back, Chelsea. Now this is when the bugging comes into play. Neymar haven't played a single game so far, not even friendlies, and yet Chelsea comes up with a 100m offer. As you can imagine I said yes please, and took the money. Later on I saw that Hazard had gone to Bayern for 90m! Am I the only one who's experienced something this crazy, so early on in the game?

Just started a new save with Barcelona, thought it'd be fun trying to sell most of their non-La Masia players, and then only rely on the players from the academy. So of course I had to get rid of players like Neymar, Suarez etc. Since Suarez had just transferred, and had a transferban it'd be impossible to sell him. Neymar on the other hand would be 'easy' to sell. I offered him to some of the big spenders in the game: Chelsea, PSG, Man City etc. Only 1 team came back, Chelsea. Now this is when the bugging comes into play. Neymar haven't played a single game so far, not even friendlies, and yet Chelsea comes up with a 100m offer. As you can imagine I said yes please, and took the money. Later on I saw that Hazard had gone to Bayern for 90m! Am I the only one who's experienced something this crazy, so early on in the game?

Unless you'd been following his transfer activity deeply, you really can't know what happened.
He could have been unsettled by Bayern. Maybe he played badly in a friendly, was fined and wanted to leave.
Maybe Murhinio said "€90M?... I'll take that!"

There are 100 and 1 different reason why the transfer could have happened.

It is unusual: Yes.
is it a bug: No

Unless you'd been following his transfer activity deeply, you really can't know what happened.
He could have been unsettled by Bayern. Maybe he played badly in a friendly, was fined and wanted to leave.
Maybe Murhinio said "€90M?... I'll take that!"

There are 100 and 1 different reason why the transfer could have happened.

It is unusual: Yes.
is it a bug: No
That's the thing, it came out of the blue. There haven't been any reports on him being unhappy or anything that could cause a transfer

That's the thing, it came out of the blue. There haven't been any reports on him being unhappy or anything that could cause a transfer

Are you subscribed to him? Did you make a point of checking on him every day from the start of the game to see if he was available? Just because you didn't notice it, doesn't mean it hasn't been happening.