Surprise Tactic That Is Working

andrichbrand

Reaction score
Hello all,

If you are like me that is looking for a plug and play tactic that works consistently working, here is it:

HAZZA Exploited Tactic 2.3 (FM 2012 Tactic)

I have been looking for a tactic that is plug and play. Then I started using Hazza tactic that worked wonders in FM 2012.

Here is a screen shot from I started using it (just ons slip up with Juv, but the tactic wasn't fluid):
View attachment 284103

Special and big shout out and THANKS to Hazza for a tactic that keeps on working!!!!

EDIT:The goal scoring is there, i'm just busy tweaking the defense a bit.

Things that needs to be tweaked for now:
1. the defensive line needs to go down by 2 notches, for better defense
2. still playing around with the corners set pieces

*** Definitely the match prep must be on defense positioning ***

but at the moment i'm 2nd in the league with p17 w13 d2 l2 and a +34 goal difference

Last edited:
He's using it in FM13 i believe Apv. It's just the FM12 tactic file he's using in this years version.

Others have tested it before and said that it was not working. Its an exploit tactic and if it works in 13, it means that they have screwed the ME, which i think they didn't

Well it is working for me in FM2013.
10 game
33 goals
8 conceded
8 wins
1 draw
1 lost

I call that working for now. |)

Will keep you updated!

Could be working after the ME update.. just saying. i might start a game and try it later, or take a national job and try it, all my teams are on dominating runs at the min so not changing them..

Sounds good. To be fair though, you are playing with United and so far, you had only faced 1 really good opponent against which you lost. Perhaps try it for some more matches ( against city, chelsea, arsenal etc) or with a team like Everton, Stoke etc.

Sounds good. To be fair though, you are playing with United and so far, you had only faced 1 really good opponent against which you lost. Perhaps try it for some more matches ( against city, chelsea, arsenal etc) or with a team like Everton, Stoke etc.

Going to finish the season with this tactic, but i just thought people would like to know. As i was pulling out my hair looking for a decent tactic.

Then i am going to try it with a lower league team (championship team)

He;s not wrong my Treze team, just won 4-1 with it after being 1-0 down at half time, i switch to Hazza and ran riot.. :)

What version of that tactic are you using- if i remember rightly there were quite a few? Also do you still select a target man and playmaker?

if that is the case maybe more tactics from 12 will work

What version of that tactic are you using- if i remember rightly there were quite a few? Also do you still select a target man and playmaker?

I am using the V2.3

I am not using target man or playmaker, because it worked for me without it on FM 12, so i decided to leave it like that.

another one...

is NO WONDER to do points with BIG TEAMS...

good tactics are what makes teams to OVER-ACHIEVE

if someone on this giant forum makes a tactic that makes a NON TOP team to Europe Glory, then have no doubt ill kneel

another one...

is NO WONDER to do points with BIG TEAMS...

good tactics are what makes teams to OVER-ACHIEVE

if someone on this giant forum makes a tactic that makes a NON TOP team to Europe Glory, then have no doubt ill kneel

Challenge accepted!!! :D

I will start with a lower team and see what the tactic does. Any suggestions on a team you would like to see? (championship, league 1, league 2)

Back