Leightz14

Reaction score
What surprise results, cup runs signings have you managed so far. I'm managing Newcastle and in my first season in the championship I managed to beat arsenal 4-0 in the fa cup quarters, an arsenal team containing the likes of Sanchez, ozil etc. In the next round I beat spurs 3-1. (I'm yet to play the final which looks like man city)

i beat leicester 5-0 or 5-1 in my first season as burnley.

i also got thrashed at home by watford 5-1

Lost to liecster 7-0. Beat them every other time so dunno what happened that time lol

i beat leicester 5-0 or 5-1 in my first season as burnley.

i also got thrashed at home by watford 5-1

Watford are massivly over powered in this game, i think its due to the sponsorship deal they have. See them rip up some top teams for no reason

Watford are massivly over powered in this game, i think its due to the sponsorship deal they have. See them rip up some top teams for no reason

i noticed ighalo's value had gone up from the 4/5 mil last year to 28 mil this year

How good Spurs are!

On my save (I'm Liverpool) they have won League, League Cup and lost Fa Cup and Champs League.

Doing well 2nd season too

Everton seem to get relegated to the championship in every season I have played. Not sure sure why but Lukaku just never seems to score more than 10 goals in a season

Throwing away leads as Barnsley is my surprise (not really). 3-0 against Man City, 3-3. 2-0 up against Norwich, they end up scoring 5 goals

Sent from my Kestrel using Tapatalk

Everton seem to get relegated to the championship in every season I have played. Not sure sure why but Lukaku just never seems to score more than 10 goals in a season

They always used to get relegated on my saves in FM 2016