Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register

Surround sound for ps3??

Reaction score
I was wondering whats better to get for the ps3 surround sound headphones or just get some surround sound speakers which could be used for the whole t.v?? and if you know of any decent ones preferably under £100?? what kinda games would they sound best with??

Cheers :)

Reaction score
Surround sound speaker... I have a surround sound set up with sub's and it is awesome... use them to listen to tunes to when not on PS3.

Reaction score
cheers :) which ones you got?? most seem to be pretty expensive thats why i was thinking headphones

Reaction score
cheers :) which ones you got?? most seem to be pretty expensive thats why i was thinking headphones
Umm got a set up with my dell computer... it's not the biggest surround set up but it's still great... A good one will be at least £75 quid.

Reaction score
I use a tv cinema set up type system, when no ones in and you can turn it up like LOUD! Its absolutely awsome

Reaction score
sounds decent!!! il have a hunt around for some cheers lads!! :)