burger640

Reaction score
I have just started my third season in charge of Burnley, i ended my 1st season in 3rd and losing in the Play Off Semi Final , i ended my second season 3rd again and won The Playoff Fianl. In the transfer window i signed players like, ben arfa , chris smalling, jamie ohara, ryan babel and more.

What tatics should i use to help my team stay up and what other players should i buy?

I have just started my third season in charge of Burnley, i ended my 1st season in 3rd and losing in the Play Off Semi Final , i ended my second season 3rd again and won The Playoff Fianl. In the transfer window i signed players like, ben arfa , chris smalling, jamie ohara, ryan babel and more.

What tatics should i use to help my team stay up and what other players should i buy?

use the same tactic you used to get promoted with a few minor tweaks, big changes to it now would mean your team would have to get used to new tactics again, and would probably cost you a lot of points.

If you've not much money, just check the transfer and loan listed and out of contract players.

You could maybe try the tactics that helped me steer Blackpool to 13th in the first season?

4-4-2
Very Rigid; Contain; Direct; More Disciplined; Press More; More Aggressive; and the final three as default.

Hope this helps.