MajorMash

Reaction score
Name: Suso
Club: Liverpool
D.O.B: 19.11.1993 (Age 17 at start of game)
Nationality: Spanish
Position: AMC (plus Accomplished at MC)

Strengths:
Creativity - Technique - Passing - Flair - Dribbling - Pace

Weaknesses:
Long Shots - Positioning - Team Work - Work Rate - Tackling

Description: Can play all over the middle of the ground quite well, with AMC being his best spot.

Personality: Fairly Ambitious

Suggested Roles:
Attacking Midfielder - Trequartista with attacking duty
Central Midfielder - Advanced Playmaker with attacking duty
View attachment 200497View attachment 200498View attachment 200499View attachment 200500

Suso is a great young talent at Liverpool who is able to control the midfield, as well as being able to supply goals for the forwards and initiate attacking moves with his Dribbling, Creativity and Passing.

In the last two friendlies he has really lifted his game, getting consecutive 8.4 ratings and scoring goals in both, a 1-0 win over Pachuca and a 2-1 win over Chelsea, in which Suso was MotM.

He is great on loan for a lower league side, and if my assistant reports are correct then he should really be able to push into becoming a good/decent premier league player.

i know, i accidently placed in the wrong thread instead of wonderkids thread, cant figure out how to remove the other thread.

nope u cant move it. it can only be done by the Mods

Took him on loan for the first season of my Crewe Alexandra game, if he is fit he is the first name on my team sheet. Progressing well in an AMC role.

his stats devlop well if used often but he lacks the physical stats to be top dollar as you'll need to spend more time on them than shooting ect