Status
Not open for further replies.

laffles

Reaction score
Can anyone give me a future Screenshot of this lad?

Just bought him for my Atletico Madrid team, looks talented as anything.

Future Screenshot and maybe suggested role would be nice.

Isn't Suso a drink?

Are you thinking of Sosa?

Isn't Suso a drink?

XD

No. Suso, 18 year old Spanish kid from Liverpool. Can't help on the suggested role, but this should've been in the Request A Screenshot thread.

Haven't managed Liverpool on the new patch so couldn't tell you, sorry pal.

ill get u one i am liverpool but unfortunately i sold him at a very young age to madrid ill search for him now

Isn't Suso a drink?

Yeah, there is a drink called Suso, but there is a player at Liverpool with the same name. He is quite talented.

And if I were on FM, then I would, but I am guessing hat he would be a good player.

Suso is immenselly talented.. just watch the reserves for LFC and you will see.. a future star if trained properly..

havent got a screenshot but play him advanced playmaker or teresquta or however you spell it :D

Nice. I feel it was 6 mil well spent then. Only 18 too, got plenty of developing time.

Should fit in well with My Madrid team.

here he is looks ***** but its all my fault sold him at a young age and looks like his ended up at preston howeevr i had started playing for 11.1 and he was rated very poorly by the game

11.3 Patch
First Season

I'm thinking of buying him when I get more funds, so if I do I'll probably post a screenshot of how he gets on each season if I remember.

View attachment 151052

Status
Not open for further replies.