shasterix

Reaction score
So, has anyone found a role for him in their team where he performs? Is it worth getting rid of him? I can't seem to fit him into any role in my setup, but he has a decent set of attributes. I play what is effectively a 3-5-2 but the wingers are more defensive minded, but have good solid attacking attributes. e.g I play de Sciglio and Vangioni out on the wings. Suso doesn't suit this role, and he gets bullied deeper in midfield which is where my 3 midfielders are based. He hasn't impressed in a deep-lying forward role either. Time to sell? 4 teams are interested.

I play 4-1-4-1 and I use him as a WM Right with Jack on the left WM.
I set training to winger with PPM Play One-Twos

In my opinion if you are gonna keep playing this tactic you will never find a role for him. Sell him and strengthen your team bro.

Havent used Suso as yet but from my experience of using the 3-5-2 formation, I sometimes use the midfield to be like a straight line so a CDM, CM and AMC. I tend to have a smaller/weaker player in the AMC role and he doesn't get bullied to much.

Try him there for a couple of games, it might help

I managed Milan for a year and a bit, haven't played that file in a while gave it up but I didn't like him either was really inneffective for me, I usually always play 4-2-3-1 where he was an inside forward support on the right but I never liked him, bought Berardi 2nd season.

I always sell him right away you can get around 17.75-19.5mil for him in the first season.

A much better player to replace him is Bernardeschi who can be bought for 19-20mil and is the italian bale :p