coolguyrko

Reaction score
Im playing as Sutton in the Isthmian league and im using the LFC update.
Im hoping to keep this as a long save.
Also expected to win the league.
Ive only played 2 games so far and won both.
6-5 and 4-2.
I just dont feel comfortable with the tactic im using at the moment and i was wondering is there any formation or tactic i shud be using for this league.
View attachment 134576
Im second due to goal difference.
Ive got a great sqaud for the league but i just think and switch in tactics may suit the team properly.The only reason I have so many strikers is because I have 3 upfront so i wanted to make sure i had sufficent cover.
Also any tips for sticking with a game.I have trouble sticking with games longest I ever got was 4 seasons with West Brom I just feel ill give this one up if i start conceeding goals because thats what ****** me off.

how did you get to manage a team in the ryman prem?
I wanted to be AFC Hornchurch but I ended up editing them to be in the blue square south lol

how did you get to manage a team in the ryman prem?
I wanted to be AFC Hornchurch but I ended up editing them to be in the blue square south lol
Quite honestley I dont remember.
I remember one day just randomly downloading stuff for the game like face packs graphics and stuff and just downloaded this but if i find out ill let you know.

Found this.Dont think its the one i used tho.
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f104...-levels-7-and-8-southern-northern-t53750.html

Last edited: