Sutton United Fc - The Beggining Of An Era

dwight369

Reaction score
New Years day 2011, i sat in my room preparing for the wild night ahead.
There was gunna be a massive party in london and i was going to be there
as a vip. You may ask what had i done to earn a VIP spot in a hot exclusive party,
well i won an award for my charity work with kids and this was the reward. I am
currently unemployed with 7 GCSES and one coaching badge.I lived in the London
borough of Sutton. i went to many local games and supported them for a while.
The time of the party arrived and i went in and was amazed by the surroundings,
many famous faces and i looked so out of place. i met Frank Lampard and we had many
laughs and jokes and he told me "you should get into management one day" and i said yeah maybe
but i have no routes in yet. I carried on circling the room and i came across the Sutton Fc
Chairman Bruce Elliot, we began chatting and he said "you are exactly the kind of person we need to take our club
forward" what about the current manager? "he is not the idea role model, didnt you see the article
in the paper, he raped the physio in the locker room he is due to be sacked and you are the kind of person we
need. i thought about if for a while and replied passionately "ILL DO IT" then everyone shouted "HAPPY NEW YEARR!!"
and the fireworks echoed around the room.

Suttonunited.png

I woke up early that morning and headed to the ground. I was now the manager of Sutton FC. We play our football
in the BSS and we are located in london and we play our football at "Gander Green Lane" it seats 7032 with 765
seated. Our training facilities were unimpressive (adequate) and our youth facilities were rented so i didnt
expect to get any wonderkids. At least our finances were okay and the media predicted us 13th at the start of the season.
But i hoped we could do better. I walked in and talked to the team and told them what i expected, 16 of the players reacted
badly but i didnt care im in charge and the need to know from the off. We had no Transfer budget i had 200 pounds for wage budget
So i could only get in one player and i said striker and went after paulo counago. i managed to sign him and i was done
It was times to get stuck in.

bluesqsouth.jpg