Suuuuuuuuuper Mariooo - Have faith in him!!!!!!

babu

Reaction score
i have seen some people say how they got balotelli and he never does well or he always moans..i tell you something your qwrong give him all the faith you can and see wwhat wonders that boy does.. i have aguero ayew and cavani compeiting with super mario and at the end the best striker for me and fans fav was who else SUPER MARIOOOO this is the stats:

balooo.jpg

that aint that good aguero does better

He contributes to a goal a game, I would take that any day. Of course it's good, some of you guys have became delusional since these unrealistic engine exploiters came out and now 70 goals a season is considered "good".

He contributes to a goal a game, I would take that any day. Of course it's good, some of you guys have became delusional since these unrealistic engine exploiters came out and now 70 goals a season is considered "good".

yeah that is great in real life football but we see on every game aguero score in 75% of matches over and over again

I've got Javier Hernandez scoring almost 2 per game so that isn't brilliant.

you guys dont read properlyy ofcourseee aguero is better but he got injured otherwise he would have scored 50+ even with hernandez every1 can make hernandez play mad and make him score 50+

MY POINT IS that not many people get balotelli to play good and score many goals because people tend to sell him because of his attitude and too much moaning but and end hes got very high potential so i wanted to give him all the faith and make him play many matches now that hes 21 or 22 and its his first season with me playing as a main striker maybe mnext season he can score higherr

Nice, always seem to end up a Athletico Madrid on my saves; even then he can't score.

I bought Super Mario for my Dortmund side when he was transfer listed by City.
Believe I picked him up for about 4m in the January window.

I replaced him after 60 mins in his debut, and then he demanded that I let him leave the club.
I thought I'd made a massive mistake...

Although after refusing his request he had a decent half season with me.
Second season he was paired with Lewandowski up front and he scored 24 goals with 14 assists in all competetions.
Along with Lewandowski's 31 goals I won the Bundesliga by 12 points.

He's a hard player to manage, but well worth the effort.

i will sell him everytime if he only bags 23 and use a young erik torres instead