Suzuki cup South East Asia's Europa leauge

Nolan92

Reaction score
Hello its in full swing now,

And by the way the Philippines my home nation is doing great beating champs Vietnam 2-0 with Neil Ethenridge on fire, I mean w\if we had Dennis cagara, Jerry lucena, David Alaba, We would mop the floor.

Anyone else watching this tourney??

Hello its in full swing now,

And by the way the Philippines my home nation is doing great beating champs Vietnam 2-0 with Neil Ethenridge on fire, I mean w\if we had Dennis cagara, Jerry lucena, David Alaba, We would mop the floor.

Anyone else watching this tourney??

doesn't Neil Ethenridge play for Fulham?

Yeah i watched it last night..

Awesome results for the Azkals (PHIL).. The commentary team said it was the biggest shock in the cup ever.. I thought Vietnam should have had two guys send off two..

That save by Etheridge (@NIck yeah mate, even though he got a yellow for catching the ball outta his area in the first half though. haha) about half way in the second was amazing.. Do you know why Schröck isnt playing.. I rate him the highest..

did watch the highlights and credit to the philipines for beating vietnam.

anyway, we were almost pawned by myanmar and i could not high my frustrations when we conceded the early goal.

Yeah you guys left it really late, just as the Phils over your guys,, Its all been pretty exciting so far..Can say im really enjoying it..

Who's your tip for the Cup? I cant go past Indonesia after how their first two games.. but I'm hoping the Phils will make a run, even if they're playing counter attack footy....

Apparently Aust are in the South East confed. too, We really should have been allowed into it..haha I would like to see it, maybe we could just play our A-league players, what you think? Most of the big leagues are rated higher then our league anyway..

The Thais play Indonesia tomorrow, it will get interesting.. Indos beat Laos 6-0 and the Thais only just drew with them in injury time....

Last edited:
I hope Indonesia will be the champhion this tournament..
(H)(H)

early form looks promising... wouldn't put it past you guys to go all the way...

I just hope the Philippines continues to play well (well, park the bus and grind out Mourniho like wins, see Inter @ Barca r, last year CL semis..)..