Reaction score
SVB 2-3-2-1-2

The tactic

View attachment 210144

Results so far

View attachment 210143

League table midway through

View attachment 210142

So ive started my first season with My favoured Club Blackburn and with a media prediction of 17th place and a transfer embargo set in place until January 2016 I sit nicely at the top 6 points clear of 2nd and a massive 18 points clear of third place!! The only players I have added to the squad are Del piero and Yohann Gourcouf on free transfers!!

TRAINING

VERY HIGH TACTICS ------------ DEFENSIVE POSITIONING

OPPOSITION INSTRUCTIONS

NONE

LINK TO TACTIC

~SVB 2-3-2-1-2_66CE1DF6-D7CB-4DEC-B612-19FCB5180F69

The tactic by is no means complete and still needs plenty of work and is no miracle tactic it is just performing well for me so I thought id let other people have a try!! I have only used it with Blackburn so if anyone uses it with a higher team can you please give me some feedback on how it does!! Also as I'm planning to use this formation for my first assault on the premier league if we manage to gain promotion so if anyone manages to better the tactic please leave feedback of which changes you made!

The tactic by is no means complete and still needs plenty of work and is no miracle tactic it is just performing well for me so I thought id let other people have a try!! I have only used it with Blackburn so if anyone uses it with a higher team can you please give me some feedback on how it does!! Also as I'm planning to use this formation for my first assault on the premier league if we manage to gain promotion so if anyone manages to better the tactic please leave feedback of which changes you made!

Share & Download FM 16 Tactics

That's what you're looking for.