SVB's Managerial Journey

• Thread starter Thread starter SVB
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 401K
all good mate :) we just after hope the update dont buger up your league for a second season lol

For those interested:
He can get so many Argentines down to 2 factors:
1. If the Argentine he wants has been called up for 75% of his Countries International fixtures in the last 2 years​ then he can successfully obtain a work permit and he is off to Tranmere.
2. If he pays a lot of money for him he applies as a national star which will complete his permit due to the amount of money being exchanged (depending how old they are the more expensive/cheaper it is)

I saw someone ask and i didn't see an answer i don't think.

View attachment 442570

Tranmere, Season six, February 2019

View attachment 442569

Burdisso's thumping header from a corner seals us the points

View attachment 442568

A fantastic solo goal from wonderkid Quintana gives us a hard thought 3 points

AFTER PATCH 14.2

View attachment 442562

Despite Lukaku's early goal we had enough chances to steal a point!! This also meant this was the end of our unbeaten run ending at 20+ games!!

F.A CUP 4TH ROUND

View attachment 442561

A cracking Merseyside F.A Cup tie as Destro destroys our hopes of winning the F.A Cup

CHAMPIONS LEAGUE 1ST K.O ROUND 1ST LEG

View attachment 442557

Despite the loss we take 2 away goals into the second leg to give us half a chance

View attachment 442556

I decided to try a new formation as it seems the new patch shot my previous tactic to bits and it worked to devastating fashion as we end our 3 game losing streak in style :)

View attachment 442553

Things still going good as we take a deserved 3 points

LEAGUE TABLE

View attachment 442552

PLAYER OF THE MONTH

NONE

Good job with the turnaround there, very solid end to the month with the new tactic and looking very handsome at the top of the table! Hopefully you're set there now, looking forwards to seeing the end of the season!

Good job with the turnaround there, very solid end to the month with the new tactic and looking very handsome at the top of the table! Hopefully you're set there now, looking forwards to seeing the end of the season!

Cheers mate yeah the last few games saved us from having a miserable month !! But hopefully this tactic can keep our season going

How are Gillingham doing can u put down all details about info and stadium plz

Oh dear. Well, looks like you're gonna have to get the cheque books out for the youngsters of class 2019! Hopefully some good news follows for you!

View attachment 442350

Tranmere, Season six, March 2019

CAPITAL ONE CUP FINAL

View attachment 442344

We demolish rivals Liverpool to record our 1st ever C.O.C Cup :)

View attachment 442343

WTF!!!! Our success is short lived as UTD score from 4 set pieces :(

CHAMPIONS LEAGUE 1ST K.O ROUND 2ND LEG

View attachment 442338

We overcome the first leg deficit to go through 4-3 on agg

View attachment 442337

We run riot against a v poor Wigan side

View attachment 442334

A great win which would of been 7 or 8 had our finishing been better

LEAGUE TABLE

View attachment 442332

CHAMPIONS LEAGUE QUARTER FINAL DRAW

View attachment 442330

PLAYER OF THE MONTH

WELLINGTON NEM

View attachment 442328

TROPHY ROOM AFTER C.O.C SUCCESS

View attachment 442326

Unlucky with the United result, but apart from that a cracking season! That trophy cabinet is fantastic, hopefully you can add the League to that this year, it's definitely looking that way thus far! United drawn in the CL...revenge? :)

How do you get your images so clear and big, the FM base uploaded or something else, muse all come out small and blurred in the uploader!!

Back