Tranmere, Season nine, December 2021

View attachment 431380

Neto's towering header is the only thing that separated the two sides

CHAMPIONS CUP GROUP A

View attachment 431379

An easy win as we finish the group stages with 6 wins out of 6

CLUB WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP SEMI-FINAL

View attachment 431367

We progress to the final!! A 33 year old Chicharito also managed to get himself on the score sheet for America (MEX) :)

CLUB WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP FINAL

View attachment 431377

We win the competition for the 3rd time via penaltys despite Corinthians being by far the better team

CAPITAL ONE CUP QUARTER FINAL

View attachment 431376

We reach the Semi's with an easy win over Boro

View attachment 431375

A splendid Sommariva effort wins us the points in this narrow win

View attachment 431374

We end 2021 in style as we thump Stoke :)

LEAGUE TABLE

View attachment 431373

CAPITAL ONE CUP SEMI-FINAL DRAW

View attachment 431372

CHAMPIONS CUP GROUP A TABLE

View attachment 431371

CHAMPIONS CUP 1ST K.O ROUND DRAW

View attachment 431370

PLAYER OF THE MONTH

FABIAN SOMMARIVA

View attachment 431369

Last edited:
Cheers mate comments appreciated :) only tip I have is to give yourself a long term challenge like mine try to top liverpools history even though I never will:S Or something like W4NKERS challenges !! I was the same couldn't keep a long term save going past 3 seasons without getting bored that's why I decided to make stories and post on here ! It helps me want to keep the saves going :)

Cheers for the advice pal! I agree, set the bar pretty high. I'll definitely have a go. I enjoy reading the stories and you and W4NKER's ones are great! Hopefully I can start my own 'Tranmere-like' save soon. KIU :D

Top quality story, still interesting no matter how long it goes on for as you seem to come out with some absolute gems.

For some reason in my Sunderland save my players are always wanted by clubs but so far i have only had 1 bid for Caulker around ?25m from Shaktar and that is it. Something i've found on this one is that if you transfer list players and offer them out for more than there value, teams come in with bids around half the player value!!

Anyway keep the save up, the way your going you may reach Liverpool's history lol

Top quality story, still interesting no matter how long it goes on for as you seem to come out with some absolute gems.

For some reason in my Sunderland save my players are always wanted by clubs but so far i have only had 1 bid for Caulker around ?25m from Shaktar and that is it. Something i've found on this one is that if you transfer list players and offer them out for more than there value, teams come in with bids around half the player value!!

Anyway keep the save up, the way your going you may reach Liverpool's history lol

TBH I didn't really notice the values at the start as I was getting pretty decent money ie 91m for correa to Chelsea but after one of the updates clubs would only offer u half of your asking price !! You'll be glad to know though that it seems different for regens as clubs have been offering me considerable amounts for my star players :) thanks for reading and commenting :)

Cheers for the advice pal! I agree, set the bar pretty high. I'll definitely have a go. I enjoy reading the stories and you and W4NKER's ones are great! Hopefully I can start my own 'Tranmere-like' save soon. KIU :D

Cheers mate !! I'm considering after 20 seasons taking over my team Blackburn as there now in league one :( and I'm sure there's an achievement for taking over the club u support :) Hopefully Venkys won't be there then though :)

View attachment 431236

Tranmere, Season nine, January 2022

View attachment 431235

A goal in each half gives us a deserved win

CAPITAL ONE CUP SEMI-FINAL 1ST LEG

View attachment 431234

A superb hat-trick from Costarican Ruiz puts City in the driving seat

F.A CUP 3RD ROUND

View attachment 431233

A great team performance gives us a 4th round tie against MK Dons

View attachment 431232

A fine away win which sees 16 year old Zeljko Tomas score on his debut and put his name in Tranmeres history books

View attachment 431231

Despite Neto's 1st half sending off we go on to win comfortably

CAPITAL ONE CUP SEMI-FINAL 2ND LEG

View attachment 431230

We overturn the 1st leg deficit to reach the C.O.C final for the 2nd year running thanks to Toko's injury time effort :)

F.A CUP 4TH ROUND

View attachment 431229

We go through to the 5th round with a narrow win!!! This game also gave me the chance to give some youngsters a chance as i fielded 5 under 18 players :)

View attachment 431228

A freak late own goal from Harris gifts us the three points

View attachment 431227

Man of the Match Soro's Powerful late effort hands us a hard earned victory

LEAGUE TABLE

View attachment 431226

F.A CUP 5TH ROUND DRAW

View attachment 431225

CAPITAL ONE CUP FINAL DRAW

View attachment 431224

PLAYER OF THE MONTH

FERDINAND SORO

View attachment 431222

Y are you playing at city's ground

Were are ground sharing for a season because our stadium is being expanded by 15000 seats making the total capacity 45,000 ! Think I posted something at the start of the current season

Back