SVB's Managerial Journey

• Thread starter Thread starter SVB
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 401K
nice one choosin the argie job and finally getting ronaldo..he was a quality coach on fm13 for me until he left to manage benfica

what a backroom staff u have got there..

i know great isn't it! Thought after ten years I'd try and get as many stars as I could due to retirement! All I need now is Messi that's if he decides to take up coaching !

i know great isn't it! Thought after ten years I'd try and get as many stars as I could due to retirement! All I need now is Messi that's if he decides to take up coaching !

yeah that is what i always try and do evan if they aint gd lol..in fm 13 i have terry,lampard,gerrard,ronaldo.xavi,drogba,ciss,rooney cassiles and valdes( i have some more but cannot remember at the mo) in a champions league challenge..lampard went on to manage porto...i did have prilo as under 21's manager for 3 years..he then went to liverpool and dominated english and european football..i like to think it was me who helpe him along his path

View attachment 430055

SUMMER 2022 TRANFERS

View attachment 430054
View attachment 430053
View attachment 430052
View attachment 430051
View attachment 430050
View attachment 430049
View attachment 430048

So no major signings really only youth but hopefully they will all progress well and star for us in the near future

PROMOTED TO FIRST TEAM AFTER W/P GRANTED

View attachment 430047

This lad was signed from Colo Colo in 2018/19 for 2.5m and has been on loan at Feeder side Buducnost for the past 3 seasons to secure a W/P and happy to say his stats have really come on whilst playing there

PROMOTED FROM U21's

View attachment 430039

Signed from Austria Wien in 2018/19 for 2m and has been on loan at SV Ried, Cardiff and Ipswich respectively and definately looks like hes ready for some 1st team action

IN

View attachment 430041

OUT

View attachment 430040

So with Ernst and Estay coming into the side this allowed me to move Bljajic and Masureel on for some decent money!! Also Star defender Pumpido moves on after 4 years at the club as his contract was expiring and i wasnt going to pay his wage demands of 90k !!

Some of the screenshots dont appear to be working but im trying to find away around it but if you click on them u can see the image

Just a quick question. ..when u search for your regens what do u look for is it stats or star rating

View attachment 429343

Tranmere, Season ten, August 2022

COMMUNITY SHIELD

View attachment 429342

We take home the Community shield for the 2nd year running :)

View attachment 429341

A great way to start the season by thumping Spurs on there own turf

View attachment 429340

A superb 2nd half display wins us the Derby after being a goal down

View attachment 429339

New signing Mopedi makes a dream start for his new club with a debut goal

LEAGUE TABLE

View attachment 429338

CAPITAL ONE CUP 3RD ROUND DRAW

View attachment 429337

PLAYER OF THE MONTH

FERDINAND SORO