"magical" if i can only use one word to describe this...
In tranmere, you created a world class team... you moved to leeds and dominated the league...
its either you are good... or you are too good... haha...

I can sense a premiership title in the next couple of seasons.

Do you look at certain key attributes for certain positions?
I usually try to filter and try to build a team with high teamwork or high workrate + stamina...
It doesn't click as well as yours.

let's us hope for he is just going vacation... i still hoping the story to continue:mad:

No crash dump guys just away on some work business will update soon :)

What are the Scottish Leagues looking like? I'm guessing Celtic & Rangers are still dominating?

Gonna be starting this thread up again tomoz :) I took a break for a while after wracking up a good 1500+ hrs and needed a good break !! Cheers to my followers for getting the views over 200,000 hope you'll continue to read!! If you'd prefer a diffirent story let me know and I'll take it from there

Perhaps another manager journey, from the start. But this continuing would still be awesome. Glad to see you back :)

This story inspired me to play 10 seasons at Crewe taking them to the Premier League and 2 champions league's in that time. Looking forward to what you do next.

Great story, and an amazing read. I've just sent you a private message on here with a request. Take a look when you get 5 mins if you would please.

Keep up the good work pal.

I was interested to see if the tactic still worked with the new patch. Great story by the way.