*POSSIBLY BUILD NEW STADIUM

TRANMERE HISTORY

View attachment 458874

LIVERPOOLS HISTORY

View attachment 458873

EVERTONS HISTORY

View attachment 458872

Last edited:
Bought the game on release but only just started playing ! Needed a long rest from fm as I battered fm13 for far to many hours :) didn't help that fifa 14 was released aswell :)

Sweet man, well my steam is LovanoFM1 . had to make another one because I had to reboot pc AGAIN :/

Welcome back mate cant wait for this to get going loved this last year and hoepfully Tony Watt is still a beast ;)

Cheers mate !! Hopefully I can make it as good as the last!! Not checked Watt out yet or any other player really but hopefully he's as good as fm13

Cheers mate !! Hopefully I can make it as good as the last!! Not checked Watt out yet or any other player really but hopefully he's as good as fm13

neither have i, forgot about him but as soon as i saw this first thing i thought was 'Tony Watt' lol good luck mate

Looking forward to seeing John Louis Akpa-Akpro, used to play for my hometown Grimsby and looked like he would be a fantastic striker if he could finish.

Sweet you have gone for the veterans! Good luck with the season im sure you will smash it like always :D

View attachment 458352

Tranmere, Season One, August 2013

View attachment 458351

A great way to start our league campaign

CAPITAL ONE CUP 1ST ROUND

View attachment 458350

A penalty shoot out victory gives us an away tie to premiership side W.B.A

View attachment 458349

Im not too sure how we managed to walk away with a point as Crawley dominated the entire match

View attachment 458348

An epic 2nd half display from both sides !! But Akpa Akpro nicks it for us right at the death

View attachment 458347

Despite Posh having most of the possession we counter twice to score two well worked team goals

CAPITAL ONE CUP 2ND ROUND

View attachment 458346

I thought with our latest form we might be able to cause an upset but W.B.A were far to strong

View attachment 458345

We managed to level after being two down then Ian Goodison scores an own goal to inflict our 1st league defeat upon us

LEAGUE TABLE

View attachment 458344

PLAYER OF THE MONTH

JEAN-LOUIS AKPA-AKPRO

View attachment 458343

7 GAMES, 4 GOALS