zachswfc

Reaction score
7th August this story runs to.
View attachment 120466

Goodbye to Sven at the Walkers stadium.
Leicester City fans have been outside the Walkers Stadium today after Milan Mandaric the chairman of Leicester City sacked Sven Goran Eriksson. Milan Mandaric has released a press statement: "I Milan Mandaric the chairman of Leicester City football club wishes to annnounce that our manager Sven Goran Eriksson has been sacked today after we both couldn't agree a resenable position for this football club at Leicester City the boared decided to terminate his contract and sack Sven Goran Eriksson".

The faviourite for the job is former professinial football player James Elvin it would be his first experiance at managing a football club.Gary Megson,Nigel Pearson and Alan Irvine have all been linked with the job but none of them decided to comment.

Elvin the man.
Leicester City can confirm that the man they've chosen to take the club foward is James Elvin. Elvin a former player at the club has sayed "Its a delgight to be chosen to take this club on it has a great fanbase great players and a great stadium". Elvins first press conferance is in two days.

Elvins press conferance.

The Sun
"James you sit here as the manager of Leicester City how do you feel at this moment"?
"I Feel like im on top of the world been chose to manage this great football club is a dream".
Daily Mail
"James will there be some transfer activity before the window shuts on 31st August"?
"I have a great budget to spend at this club and i will not throw it all away there will be 2 new signings".

Bbc Radio Leicester
"What is the 3 year plan for Leicester City"?
"The plan is just to get the club into the Barclays Premiership".
I Will take no more questions now thats it thankyou.

Pre-season.

Brentford 2-0 Leicester City
View attachment 120467
Brentford celebrate there win
View attachment 120472

Hinckley United 0-2 Leicester City
View attachment 120468
Leicester win away
View attachment 120473

Glenavon 0-6 Leicester City
View attachment 120468
Great win for the foxes.
View attachment 120475

Ballymena United 0-5 Leicester City
View attachment 120468
There on a roll.
View attachment 120476

Notts County 1-2 Leicester City
View attachment 120468
Tight game foxes win.
View attachment 120477

END OF PRE-SEASON.
A good pre-season for Leicester apart from the 2-0 defeat at Brentford but they showed they can beat sides heavily.

End of month: July.

Leicester City end of month feedback: Five freindlys all good performances apart from a torrid time at Griffin Park as Leicester got beat 2-0. The rest of the freindlys Leicester looked a good side they mey have been lower league oppisition but they knocked the ball about well and took most of there chances.
July Transfers in.
Jon Parkin £2.5 Million pounds.
Jordan Rhodes £2.5 Million pounds
Jeremie Aliadiere Free agent.

July Transfers out.
None availiable to show.

August.
Results.

Npower Chmpionship
Cyrstal Palace 0-2 Leicester City.
Paul Gallagher.
Miquel Victor.
View attachment 120487

7th August this story runs to.

View attachment 120466

Goodbye to Sven at the Walkers stadium.

Leicester City fans have been outside the Walkers Stadium today after Milan Mandaric the chairman of Leicester City sacked Sven Goran Eriksson. Milan Mandaric has released a press statement: "I Milan Mandaric the chairman of Leicester City football club wishes to annnounce that our manager Sven Goran Eriksson has been sacked today after we both couldn't agree a resenable position for this football club at Leicester City the boared decided to terminate his contract and sack Sven Goran Eriksson".

The faviourite for the job is former professinial football player James Elvin it would be his first experiance at managing a football club.Gary Megson,Nigel Pearson and Alan Irvine have all been linked with the job but none of them decided to comment.​

Elvin the man.

Leicester City can confirm that the man they've chosen to take the club foward is James Elvin. Elvin a former player at the club has sayed "Its a delgight to be chosen to take this club on it has a great fanbase great players and a great stadium". Elvins first press conferance is in two days.​

Elvins press conferance.

The Sun

"James you sit here as the manager of Leicester City how do you feel at this moment"?
"I Feel like im on top of the world been chose to manage this great football club is a dream".​

Daily Mail

"James will there be some transfer activity before the window shuts on 31st August"?
"I have a great budget to spend at this club and i will not throw it all away there will be 2 new signings".​

Bbc Radio Leicester

"What is the 3 year plan for Leicester City"?
"The plan is just to get the club into the Barclays Premiership".​

I Will take no more questions now thats it thankyou.

Pre-season.

Brentford 2-0 Leicester City
View attachment 120467
Brentford celebrate there win
View attachment 120472

Hinckley United 0-2 Leicester City
View attachment 120468
Leicester win away
View attachment 120473

Glenavon 0-6 Leicester City
View attachment 120468
Great win for the foxes.
View attachment 120475

Ballymena United 0-5 Leicester City
View attachment 120468
There on a roll.
View attachment 120476

Notts County 1-2 Leicester City
View attachment 120468
Tight game foxes win.
View attachment 120477

END OF PRE-SEASON.
A good pre-season for Leicester apart from the 2-0 defeat at Brentford but they showed they can beat sides heavily.

End of month: July.

Leicester City end of month feedback: Five freindlys all good performances apart from a torrid time at Griffin Park as Leicester got beat 2-0. The rest of the freindlys Leicester looked a good side they mey have been lower league oppisition but they knocked the ball about well and took most of there chances.

July Transfers in.
Jon Parkin £2.5 Million pounds.
Jordan Rhodes £2.5 Million pounds
Jeremie Aliadiere Free agent.​

July Transfers out.
None availiable to show.

August.
Results.

Npower Chmpionship
Cyrstal Palace 0-2 Leicester City.
Paul Gallagher.
Miquel Victor.