louiscfc

Reaction score
Which one is better suited to replace Xabi Alonso at Madrid??

I personally like bender... But I am not sure which would be better...

I'd replace alonso with someone like Andrea Poli, Verratti or another DLP
both benders are bwm or anchors

Either way, you're buying a Bender.

Either way, you're buying a Bender.

this brought to mind two things :p

View attachment 337246

tumblr_m29netUuXk1qcbzi7.gif

Honestly, flip a coin. They're essentially the same player.

Don't replace Xabi Alonso with either. Sign someone more creative. Like Marco Verratti, or Poli.

Lars Bender had better stats. Also, he's more consistent. And he might be cheaper.

As has been mentioned a couple of times in the topic, neither of the Benders are suitable to replace Xabi Alonso, because neither play the same way as him. However, the players that have been mentioned by others are much more suitable, especially Verratti. I say especially him, because Real Madrid showed some interest in him in real life, for the very purpose of filling the hole that Alonso is going to leave in the team when he retires/if he decides he wants a new experience with a new team before then.

Gundogan/Sahin would be good replacements for Xabi if you are looking to replace him

Cabaye would be your best option now though!

If you looking for a future replacement, think about Lorenzo Crisetig or Leon Goretzka.

Lars isn't a DLP, I use him alongside an anchor man (Reinartz) on my Leverkusen save as a def mid sp kind of as a driving force from deep, and he is a monster!

I would go with Lars,personally! Seems to be pretty useful on my career If you want a cheaper alternative, could try Seb Rode for the German league, he's a very good DM and costs maybe half the price of a Bender.