oneill999

Reaction score
Hi, i need some help in improving my Swansea team. I want to reach Europa league this year as the past two years i have been very unlucky coming 9th ad 10th which was as the board expected.

I want to improve my team but cannot think of how this can be done. Below you will see the current starting eleven that i plan on using. I would prefer instant impact kind of players not years of training if possible.

A few points to mention are Fierro has been on killer form with 17 league goals and 8 assists so he is pleasing me, and tony watt is a capable back up i feel.
Nathan dyer has been in unstoppable form in the last two seasons
My defensive partnership of Williams and Bartley/chico has been solid 7.50 throughout the season.

I am open to any suggestions. If so i will splash out on top player, i just need suggestions
Sorry everyone is on holidays as it is still June in my save.

Thanks for any help,
ONeill999 out. :)View attachment 334961

I'm just gunna say some players they may not all be the ones you want, Shane long, Jores oroke, Ross barkley, seams Coleman, begovic, diame Anderson junior holliett Marcus ollssonn

Ok,

Vorm is a more than decent 'keeper but see if you can get Tim Krul or even Buffon (£5M tops) - you'll make profit if you punt Vorm & get better 'keeper. Even try a cheeky £3M bid for Fraser Forster but, if you get the option, Krul is a better 'keeper.

Williams is a good player, not the biggest fan of Bartley but if it works, fair enough.

Consider Davide Santon, Nathaniel Clyne (free - great player), Matias Rodriguez, Ricardo van Rhijn, Nicolas Isimat-Mirin, Stefan de Vrij, Eric Abidal (old but available free & will do a job for a season - use him to train youngsters), Alvaro Dominquez, Naido, Sebastian Coates, Luisao (Corinthians), Mehdi Benatia, Inigo Martinez, Steven Caulker, Martin Kelly, John Stones & Kurt Zouma. Oh, if Fabio isn't getting a game for Man Utd, try and grab him.

All of the above will strengthen your back line and won't break the bank.

Midfield is probably your strongest area but Nick Powell, Marco Verratti, Gerard Deulofeu (if still in Barca 'B' team), Ander Herrera, Arouca, Bernard, Feliepe Anderson, Paul Pogba or Walter Montillo will have you outplaying most Premiership teams.

Facundo Ferreyra, Marco Destro, Ademilson, Angelo Henriquez, Lorenzo Insigne or Harry Kane up front either are or will be better than Carlos Fierro.

With £30M to play with, Europa League shouldn't be a problem. None of the guys I've mentioned are superstars wanting £100,000 / week but should all come to mid-table Prem team.

Just make small improvements such as getting Charlie Austin and Gary Hooper as your two strikers. And try getting a passing DMC who is like Britton. You may also want a younger RB, I would advise Chandler from Nurnberg. You may want a young gk. eg regen, Steele. Etc.

Gokhan Tore/Zaha would be quality players for your right.

They are fast and can pass as well as score.

Will hughes can play on the left or in the middle In 2014/2015 (he's 20), he has 15 creativity and 17 passing. Very very good player. Fischer could also be effective on the right.

Also consider Erikson (from Ajax) for the middle.

Last edited:
Oh, and as for some strikers:

Fischer can play there
Javier Soner
Bony
Seydou Doumbia is a freak
Andy Carroll (He is very very very very good when used properly)

Last edited: