snimo

Reaction score
HiEveryone,

I’lltry and make this as concise as possible, but if it’s too long please forgiveme :p

I’mcurrently playing a network game on FM12 with patch 12.2.2.

Myteam is Swansea and I’ve just finished the second season, in the first seasonwe finished 6th​ and won the league cup and in the second season wefinished 5th​, so I don’t think my tactics are too bad.

However,here’s my dilemma, I’m abit bored of playing Darwin quintero up on his own, andwanted to play lukaku upfront, I also wanted to get the best out of my otherplayers, most notably iker munaian, who only scored about 5 goals last season.

Theproblem with my tactic at the moment is that, I’m really good at home, I canbeat everyone, this season I beat man city, arsenal, united, Chelsea, Liverpool.But away from home I struggle to beat the newly promoted teams and get taken tothe cleaners by the big boys.

Thisis my current team I play:

Philosophy:Balanced
MatchStrategy: Standard

Goalkeeper:Michel Vorm

RB:Angel Rangel (Fullback/Support)
CB:Sebastien Bassong (Centeral Defender/Defend)
CB:Ashley Williams (Centeral Defender/Defend)
LB:Neil Taylor (Fullback/Support)

CM:Joe Allen (Central Midfielder/Support)
CM:Mohammed Diame (Central Midfielder/Defend)

AML:Iker Munaian (Inside Forward/Attack)
AMC:Sebastian Giovinco (Attacking Midfielder/Attack)
AMR:Scott Sinclair (Inside Forward/Attack)

ST:Darwin Quintero (Poacher/Attack)

Subs:
1. Romelu Lukaku
2. Tom Cleverley
3. Nathan Dyer
4. Leon Britton
5. Dedryck Boyata

Lastseason quintero managed to get 29 goals in the league, finished top scorer inthe league, I know he’s good but id rather play lukaku and give him a chance.

Sohere’s the question, can anyone recommend a tactic for me to play that will getmunaian and lukaku scoring goals, also I have £30m transfer budget again thisseason (had £30m last season too) can anyone recommend any good players I canbuy too improve my squad?

KindRegards,
Simon

cheers mate i'll give it a try :)

Just out of interest has anyone had success with munaian? If so what position were you playing him? he was rubbish for me last season, i played him as attacking midfield centre for most of it, then tried him as inside left forward?

cheers mate i'll give it a try :)

Just out of interest has anyone had success with munaian? If so what position were you playing him? he was rubbish for me last season, i played him as attacking midfield centre for most of it, then tried him as inside left forward?

I was using my tactic on Bilbao to see how it goes.
Muniain was crazy on the amc role and on the aml role.
Only problem is he dazzles a lot and makes really good runs,but he gets into the box or around and takes lots of shots but misses most of them.
Basicaly low CCC and shot conversion.
Try training him on composure and long shots/finishing.
I did that,when I was playing him and Llorente were both on more goals then games.
Cheers.
And in two different first season I played with Swansea,my best player was Sigurdsson.But you seem to have your attacking part sorted.
But yes your team should break the bank for goals.
And maybe get a better rb then angel rangel.
Thats the only part of your team that I think isn't top quality yet :O

I was using my tactic on Bilbao to see how it goes.
Muniain was crazy on the amc role and on the aml role.
Only problem is he dazzles a lot and makes really good runs,but he gets into the box or around and takes lots of shots but misses most of them.
Basicaly low CCC and shot conversion.
Try training him on composure and long shots/finishing.
I did that,when I was playing him and Llorente were both on more goals then games.
Cheers.
And in two different first season I played with Swansea,my best player was Sigurdsson.But you seem to have your attacking part sorted.
But yes your team should break the bank for goals.
And maybe get a better rb then angel rangel.
Thats the only part of your team that I think isn't top quality yet :O

Cheers mate, I found the same with munaian, ive put him on training now, also having some trouble signing people, although ive got £30m the people that want to come to me won't improve my squad too much.

Sigurdsson was a beast for me in the first season so i'm thinking about buying him back as hoffenheim only want £10m for him, if anyone could reccommend any good full backs that would be great, just people better than angel rangel :p