ryanjay

Reaction score
Breaking News!

Swansea City today confirm the sacking of head coach Michael Laudrup.

Michael Laudrup has been sacked by Swansea following a poor run of form which has left the club just two points clear of the drop zone.

A club statement released on Tuesday evening read: "Swansea City and manager Michael Laudrup have tonight parted company.
Rookie Ryan Jackson will take up the reins as head coach alongside current first team coach Alan Curtis for the foreseeable future.

One of Denmark's greatest-ever footballers, Laudrup moved into management at the end of his career and took charge of Swansea in the summer of 2012, after stints at Brondby, Getafe, Spartak Moscow and Mallorca.

The 49-year-old enjoyed an incredible first season in Wales, leading Swansea to Capital One Cup glory and ninth in the Premier League.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New boss, Ryan Jackson was unavailable for interviewing this evening, however the new boss did leave a message that he promised the Swansea fans beautiful attacking football with plenty of goals. Also adding that the boring pass, pass, pass would be wiped for the new fast paced attacking game.​

Gotta keep Michu. When he gets really good he evolves into Mickachu. Lol joke. I like Swansea so will be following. Check out my Saints story for some ideas if you like and a cheeky comment.

I may be following even though it is evident in my name who I support. If you're a Jack what do you think the result will be on Saturday?

I may be following even though it is evident in my name who I support. If you're a Jack what do you think the result will be on Saturday?
I'm a geordie so my answer to that question is, our game at the weekend is going to end very badly :(

NOTE: I WILL NOT BE CONTINUING WITH THI STORY, I HAVE A NEW IDEA FOR A DIFFERENT STORY SO THIS WILL BE IGNORED! PLEASE FOLLOW MY NEW STORY IF YOU WERE FOLLOWING THIS ONE.

Michael Laudrup's sacking has affected people who manage swansea on a video game!