Swansea City - January Transfer Window Targets?

tomdavfc

Reaction score
So im Swansea City - Currently in 12th Position after 20 games
Won - 7
Drew - 3
Lost - 10

Season is going okay at the moment seems we had no money to build a squad on & have been trailing 3 tactics but i think i have found the tactic i prefer to use so want to really push on now and have just reached the January transfer window. The board are happy so have pumped around 6.5 Million for me to spend so im happy, but need to know who i can sign. I need a real goal machine & any other suggestions for Midfield/Defence

The only players signed so far are:

Bouba Diop - Free
Mc Fadden - Free
Van Der Borre - Free
Soldado - Free
John Carew - Free

nothing to do with this but does anyone know if you can de activate your product code on one system to change it to another?

Kweuke 3.7m probably already been bought
Demba Ba 7m unlikely you'll get him
Graham is pretty good anyway
Nem 3.5m probabally sold
Ademilson 6m young Brazilian

So im Swansea City - Currently in 12th Position after 20 games
Won - 7
Drew - 3
Lost - 10

Season is going okay at the moment seems we had no money to build a squad on & have been trailing 3 tactics but i think i have found the tactic i prefer to use so want to really push on now and have just reached the January transfer window. The board are happy so have pumped around 6.5 Million for me to spend so im happy, but need to know who i can sign. I need a real goal machine & any other suggestions for Midfield/Defence

The only players signed so far are:

Bouba Diop - Free
Mc Fadden - Free
Van Der Borre - Free
Soldado - Free
John Carew - Free

With 11m to start with and some deadwood to sell (Lita 2 mil etc) you could and should have brought better players in.

Anyway:

Goal machine: Ademilson (though he tends to go on long non scoring patches in the first season you sign him), Kweuke (though he will have already gone somewhere). Id look at Libor Kozak, Yaser Al Qaqtani (sp) or Adriano from Flamengo.

Midfield: Simao (he plays in Asia - I think Korea) is an absolute beast at DM and, as Im also currently playing with Swansea I know you need him.

I would also try to get at least one of: Doria (he's young and worth only 525k release but can be utilised and is great from the get go), Stefan Strandberg (another great cb/dm), Almeback, E. Sviatchenko, Alex Milosevich (all cbs).

More suggestions: Carles Planas (lb Barcelona B - if he s not transfer listed make an offer then withdraw and a couple of days later he ll be transfer listed for peanuts), Chris Solly, Felipe Anderson (around 4 mil release), Yttegard Jensen

I started up a game with Fulham the other night, Brought in Consigli (GK), Kjaer (CB), Ekdal (sp) (CM), Wellington Nem, and Kozak. Cost me about £25m in total.