CarlEvans93

Reaction score
View attachment 292189

Rodgers departs for Liverpool and Evans takes over

View attachment 292192

Brendan Rodgers has stepped away from Swansea to take control of Liverpool in a statement he said: " I have had some of the best years of my life at Swansea but i think its time for me to move on as i have been offered a job that was to hard to turn down and whoever follows me into this job i wish the best of luck"

The new man in charge is a unknown manager by the name of Carl Evans, Evans has been compared to coaches like Rodgers and Guardiola because of the style of football he insists on his team playing. At only 25 years old he will become the youngest manager in Premier League history.

When i approached by reporters he had this to say " I cant wait to jump into this challenge head first and hopefully make a few good buys and take this team for but in order to do that i will have took keep hold of players like Taylor, Williams and Vorm if successful i believe we can break into the top half ".

View attachment 292385

Pre-Season 2012

Port Talbot (Away)
W 5-1
Michu (18,53,85) Dyer (36) Wellington Nem (71)

Morgans (83)
MOTM- Michu (9.5)

ADO Den Haag (Home)
W 1-0
Dyer (89)

MOTM- Williams (8.2)

Salamanca (Away)
W 5-1
Dyer (16) Michu (19) Wellington Nem (22) OG (41) Moore (48)

OG (18)
MOTM- Wellington Nem (9.3)

Gimnastic (Away)
W 2-1
Dyer (34) Bartley (88)

De Lerma (24)
MOTM- Kyle Bartley (8.3)

Zamora (Away)
W 4-1
Dyer (1) Hernandez (8) og (29) Zaha (63)

Agustin (52)
MOTM- Wilfried Zaha (9.1)

Overall a fantastic pre-season with 5 wins out of 5 scoring 17 conceding 4

Transfers
View attachment 292700

Last edited:
Season 2012/2013
August
View attachment 292661

Premier League
vs West Brom [H]

L 2-1
De Guzman (15)
Olsson (64) Long (84)
MOTM- Jonas Olsson (8.5)

After playing well for so much of the match we ended up paying the price for miss alot of chances just as it was looking as if it was going to be a draw Shane Long scored from what looked like a offside position to win the match

vs Q.P.R [A]

W 2-1
Zaha (40) Michu (72)
Granero (36)
MOTM- Stephane Mbia (8.0)

We controlled most of the game but went a goal behind to a good finish by Granero but just 4 minutes later Zaha caught the QPR defense napping and rounded the keeper to equalize the second half was more of the same with us totally dominating and Michu finally gave us the lead on 72 minutes

Capital One Cup 2nd Round
Chesterfield [A]

W 3-0
Dyer (21) Moore (58,65)
MOTM- Pablo Hernandez (8.8)

A good solid performance as we ease past Chesterfield into the 3rd round we took the lead when Nathan Dyer got in behind the Chesterfield defense and slotted home we then stuggled to find the net even tho we were presented with a number of chances until Luke Moore replaced Wilfried Zaha and scored 2 and put us out of sight

Season 2012/2013
September
View attachment 292701

Premier League
vs Sunderland [H]

W 2-0
Michu (5) Zaha (29)

MOTM- Nathan Dyer (8.5)

Good solid performance saw us walk out easy winners against Sunderland we got off to a great start with Michu scoring in the 5th minute i only took another 25 minutes before Zaha doubled that lead and clinched the win

vs Stoke [A]

L 2-0
Walters (7,88)
MOTM- Johnathan Walters (8.8)

Good match but our defence seemed to be terrified of crosses in this game which Walters Captilized on and scored 2 to take the win for Stoke

vs Reading [H]

W 3-1
Chico (11) Wellington Nem (58) Hernandez (64)

Pogrebnyak (82)
MOTM- Pablo Hernandez (9.0)

Another good solid home performance Chico gave us the lead with a great header from a corner then the match went stale until Wellington Nem scored immediately after being brought on the Hernandez added another from a deflected Danny Graham shot Pogrebnyak got one back in the 88th minute when he latched onto a poor back pass from Chico

Capital One Cup 3rd Round
vs Notts County [A]

L 3-0
Zoko (1,39) Smith (50)

MOTM- Jamal Campbell-Ryce (9.0)

Our worst performance yet just could not get nothing going build up play was far to slow Neil Taylor had a awful game and we really paid the price for it .

Premier League
vs Fulham [A]

W 2-0
Graham (48) Dyer (52)

MOTM- Michu (8.1)

The team did fantastic to bounce back from a disappointing loss it was a fantastic end to end attacking match but the first goal didn't go in till 3 minutes after the break when Danny Graham scored after Michu played a Iniesta style pass right through the heart of the Fulham defence 4 minutes later Dyer added the second with a sublime chip over the onrushing Mark Schwarzer.

League Table
View attachment 292732

Last edited:
Nice results. Try getting Jermaine Jenas on loan in January as I feel that with Ki Swansea lack a bit in BWM's. At the end of the season try selling Augustin to wolves. That's normally the first thing I do and I generally get 1.5-3.5 million for him. good luck.

I play Leon Britton as BWM but defanitly need another thanks for the suggestion im taking a look at a player called Julian Baumgartlinger