Swansea City Thread

craig9045

Reaction score
Hey guys, any Jacks around here?

If so theres plenty to talk about, who's the next manager i suppose would be the focal point.

and the need(imo) to sign Gylfi Sigurdsson

Otherwise hopefully 2nd season synrome won't kick in and we come an established EPL club in the next few years.

All depends on the next manager for me though

Hey guys, any Jacks around here?

If so theres plenty to talk about, who's the next manager i suppose would be the focal point.

and the need(imo) to sign Gylfi Sigurdsson

Otherwise hopefully 2nd season synrome won't kick in and we come an established EPL club in the next few years.

All depends on the next manager for me though

We seem to be quite close to signing Sigurdsson, and according to the Mirror (I know) he'll have a meeting with your new manager, but will probably join 'pool.

definite soft spot for Swansea now after I had a great FM save with them (Was there for 5 years and took them from relegation zone of Championship to Europa League). Hope you do well this season!

Looks like Michael Laudrup is set to become the new manager.

Imagine telling a Swansea fan 5 years ago that in 2012 they will lose their manager to Liverpool and then they will appoint Michael Laudrup!!! Padded room alert!!!!

Imagine telling a Swansea fan 5 years ago that in 2012 they will lose their manager to Liverpool and then they will appoint Michael Laudrup!!! Padded room alert!!!!

lol spoliers alert XD

[video=youtube;HsZG3-K3WgE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HsZG3-K3WgE[/video]

Enjoy the Rondos.

Looks like Michael Laudrup is set to become the new manager.
g.gif