Status
Not open for further replies.

Danny

Premium
Reaction score
DOWNLOAD HERE: Swansea Domination - 451 - v1 - Downloads - Football Manager 2014 Tactics, Wonderkids & Cheats

Swansea Domination - 451 - v1

This is by far the best tactic I've created on Football Manager 2014, it was firstly created while using Arsenal, but it's been tuned and tweaked while using Swansea and it's screenshots from my Swansea save you'll be seeing in this OP.

So, this is the tactic!
7a7e3b180bda1181b46cc7052a2be241.png

My main thought making this was.. You have a lone-striker who can bully the defense, 2 wide-men who can created chances and get goals, two BBM's who'll join the attack and also help out when defending, which leads to 4/5 people in attack and 6/7 people helping out in defense, and so far it's gone to plan.

So far with Swansea I'm 18 game into the season, and this is how it's gone so far
87c8a0831cdc9431410b72d5725bf5d8.png

13 wins, 4 draws, 1 loss, 38 for, 14 against

Apart from the United result, when the team just fell apart and couldn't deal with anything United did, the results have been fantastic. Wins against Liverpool, Spurs, Arsenal, Everton and a draw against City.. Can't be un-happy with that with a mid-table Premier League team.

Pre-Season Training
e0266e73d175672a6f6e4410fd9e1f70.png

Team talks are done by my Assistant Manager, and because of this I like one with 'Motivation' 15 or above. I have Josep Segura, this season.

The only players I signed this save:
David Vaughan (Free) - Average BBM, good back-up for a mid-table team.

Tim Cahill (£2,000,000) One of my BBM's along side Jonjo Shelvey during the first season, been a solid buy so far this season.

David Pizarro (Free) - Again, another BBM back-up, but also used him as back-up for my DM position, he's not ideal for a BBM, but he's been effective when used.

Ronaldinho (Free) - Using an updated DB, so he's free! And somehow after I'd loaned out a few players I managed to get him in! 5 goals and 6 assists in 16 games isn't bad for the 33 year-old.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I won't bother going into what attributes each position needs, as I'm sure you all know by now, but if you do have any questions just leave a comment and I/Someone else will get back to you ASAP regarding attributes for a certain position.

So, there it is! Remember, it's not going to be instant magic! I trained my team with the tactic during pre-season, so by the first league game, they were gelling with the tactic and hit the ground running!

If you need to know anything else, just ask
smile.gif

Any feedback/constructive criticism is very much welcome!

Enjoy!

DOWNLOAD HERE:
Swansea Domination - 451 - v1 - Downloads - Football Manager 2014 Tactics, Wonderkids & Cheats

Whilst them results look pretty good, leaving team talks to assistants isn't wise imo. That system is one of the few things in FM in which we can really stay on top of and use to our advantage :p

Whilst them results look pretty good, leaving team talks to assistants isn't wise imo. That system is one of the few things in FM in which we can really stay on top of and use to our advantage :p
Agree with this. I'm quite sure your results would've looked even better if you did the teamtalks yourself.

However, I like this formation; and there are barely any good 451's around anymore (most of them are 4231). I'll give it a shot tomorrow (given that the reviews has been good).

Anyone used it for a few games, hows it been?

The OP will be updated tonight with more info, posted last night and was pretty tired. Will add more screenshots too.

If you have any questions, just ask.

Last edited:
Agree with this. I'm quite sure your results would've looked even better if you did the teamtalks yourself.

However, I like this formation; and there are barely any good 451's around anymore (most of them are 4231). I'll give it a shot tomorrow (given that the reviews has been good).

Isn't that a good thing? I'm not doing team talks and still getting good results, feel free to use team talks yourself and if you get better results, fantastic!

Keep me updated with how you get on!

Status
Not open for further replies.