TeejayBowie

Reaction score
Hey guys. I've just started a new save with Swansea and wanted to try and emulate their philosophy, Barcelone-esque football with cheap/under-rated players, and I need a bit of help. I want to be using players not everybody uses, and can't think of anyone! I want to sign Wellington Nem though, because his clause is just too much of a bargain to pass up. Any suggestions would be great! :) got about £15m to spend.

These are my transfers, just started a Swansea save too :)

View attachment 306646
If you are wondering how I got £20m to spend, it's because I am aiming for europa league qualification, but more importantly the players I sold, got rid of were on high wages, whereas everyone, with the exception of Ince, that I brought in are on less than £15k :) So I just swapped some of my wage budget into my transfer budget :)

Thanks man! I can't find quite a few of those on my database. Ince is a good shout! I wouldn't have gotten rid of Dyer though, he's class! I think I might go for Mo Diame to sit next to Britton/De Guzman, not to sure yet...

Signed Morgan Schneiderlin - £5mill, Luke Shaw - £3.5mill, Wellington Nem - £3.5mill, Craig Gordon- free, Royston Drenthe - free.

Looking to sign another CM, probably a loan, and another ST, probably a loan too.

look at leonard kweuke from sparta prague...great striker, usually goes to arsenal on my saves!

if he's on your game get mateo kovacic from gnk dinamo zagreb, he's 17 and is an AM but you can retrain him to be a CM with brilliant attacking stats!

hope this helped

C. Solly/C Planas/S. Boenisch/Strandberg/Sviatchenko/Drenthe/Simao/Andile Jali/Doria/ Wellington Nem/Ademilson/Kweueke (or Libor Kozak)/Vanden Borre - you can all buy first season.

Thanks man! I can't find quite a few of those on my database. Ince is a good shout! I wouldn't have gotten rid of Dyer though, he's class! I think I might go for Mo Diame to sit next to Britton/De Guzman, not to sure yet...

In my opinion, Dyer has pace and that is about it... he can't score or tackle, etc. Ince is better in almost every way, and I couldn't afford Ince without selling Dyer :)

Another target to add, McClean from Sunderland is great, you should be able to get him for £4m! (I agreed a deal but bought Ince instead)
As has been said, Kweuke is great but it is unlikely you'll get him, the big London clubs normally get him (Went to Tottenham on my save, on my previous save he went to Chelsea)

This is by far the worst start to a season I've ever had. We had an awesome pre-season winning every game without even conceding a goal, then we have lost 3, drawn 1 and won 1. I don't know what's happening/what's not happening to make us play so badly.

In my opinion, Dyer has pace and that is about it... he can't score or tackle, etc. Ince is better in almost every way, and I couldn't afford Ince without selling Dyer :)

That is so wrong. Dyer can score amazingly. He always scores from great run for me. When the team are awful and it looks dark, Dyer is the best chance of scoring from me. He can run pass anyone!