Swansea : From Wales to Madrid. The pursuit of glory

Reaction score
Monk leaves swans
Interim boss says full time " wasnt an option"
Garry monk former captain of swansea has ruled himself out of taking the swansea job full time. He said " i was asked about it yes but full time wasnt an option i wish the club all the best. The favourite is Nigel adkins .

Sent from my GT-S5830i using Tapatalk 2

Swans put faith in young coach.
Shockwaves have been sent around swansea after the appoinment of 26 year old * Youth coach Liam Fitzpatrick on a two year deal. Some fans are sceptical about the move but Gary Neville thinks its a sign of trust and faith promoting from within.

Super start
Liam Fitzpatrick proved his critics wrong with a superb start to management. His first game wss against golotni a 0-0 draw away in the Europa league Qualifier. The swans dominated the return leg but fell behind on 65 minutes . Needing two the swans threw the kitchen sink at golotni and lloyd dyer pulled one back on 82 minutes. The comeback was completed with a Wilfried Bony header in the 88th minute. The domestic campaign started with a 1-1 away draw at everton before they threw away a two goal lead before an 89th minute bony goal in a 3-2 win against hull. The month ended with an inpressive 6-2 aggregate win over shaktar shilonski . the swans got a easier draw for the group stage so theirs a real buzz around the liberty stadium.

A DIP
Swans suffer 2 league defeats
Swanseas month was an indiffrent one a 1-0 defeat away at west ham in which they only had one shot was followed however by a thrilling 3-2 home win over southhampton . A 1-0 home defeat defeat to OCG Nice was hard to take as they dominated the game. A 1-0 home win followed against Aston villa and then a 5-0 demolition of wolves in the capital one cup in which wilfried bony scored a hat trick. The month ended with a 2-1 away defeat to West Brom in which the baggies scored twice in the last 10 minutes to turn the game.
Pl 7th
captil one c 4th rnd man city H
Europa league p 1 pos 4th:(

I think this needs a whole new structure, it's all over the place. Look at some of the stories and find a layout, and don't do it on your phone.
Good luck

I only have a phone and how do i add pics.

Honestly, there isn't much point of a story if it's got no layout.
I don't use Tapatalk so I couldn't tell you how to add photos.

i do have a layout its in newspaper/tv style . Its the best tapatalk can do.

Better format, perhaps. Listing each result line by line. It's like reading a ****** essay, mate. I have no idea about tapatalk, btw. So couldn't tell you how to add pics. These are only suggestions to make the thread presentable.

surely you must have a laptop/PC if you're doing an FM story? Or do you have no broadband?

Its on fmh and mate do u think my parents could just get one.:eek::confused::rolleyes:

I think this needs a whole new structure, it's all over the place. Look at some of the stories and find a layout, and don't do it on your phone.
Good luck

Honestly, there isn't much point of a story if it's got no layout.
I don't use Tapatalk so I couldn't tell you how to add photos.

Better format, perhaps. Listing each result line by line. It's like reading a ****** essay, mate. I have no idea about tapatalk, btw. So couldn't tell you how to add pics. These are only suggestions to make the thread presentable.

Get a computer.

surely you must have a laptop/PC if you're doing an FM story? Or do you have no broadband?

Guy, would ye lay off him. It's incredibly unfair the abuse ye're throwing at him. If you have criticisms, send them in a PM, not publicly ridicule him like this.

Guy, would ye lay off him. It's incredibly unfair the abuse ye're throwing at him. If you have criticisms, send them in a PM, not publicly ridicule him like this.
Sorry if it came across as abuse, but I was simply asking him questions.

Come on, mate. These were just suggestions. I'm sure he would welcome it. Any story writer would. I would apologize if it came across as abuse, honestly. I love reading your stories, for instance. You can guide him, if you would like.

Thats Ok my next update will be different guys but still sticking to the media thing.