mikeymad

Reaction score
i've just started a season with swansea and i need striker who will get goals for me. I only have a budget of about 7.5mil at the most, i don't want 'wonderkids' or future stars i just need a striker for now, in my first season to get me goals.

I got machedo on loan and for all of my £15 mill transfer budget boight min who is 19 and scores loads. For a cheaper player try getting ya konan for £7.5 mill. Scored 11 in 8 games on my koln save. Hes real easy to get cause hannover want to sell him.

Quintero
Wilfried
Saviola
Bangoura (not sure if it´s his name) starts at Celtic
Jelle vossen
Kadlec

different players, all in ur budget, choose according to ur style of play
cheers

Ricardo Oliveira(Al-Jazeera) - 3.7m, use as DLFw
Darwin Quintero(Can't remember) - 4m
Jackson Martinez(Jaguares) - 4m
Nicolas Lopez(Nacional) - 350k. Doesn't look that good, but does score a few goals, and gets very good too.

leigh griffin 1mill bargain class!! ruben rochina 1.3mill class!! alex serrano free!! try get beckford or sam baldock from west ham is good

this might sound really stupid, but when i search for quintero, he doesn't come up, any help guys?

this might sound really stupid, but when i search for quintero, he doesn't come up, any help guys?

U then dont have the league he's playing on loaded, Im unfamiliar with this dude so I cant tell which league.

I have a Swansea City story going on here on the forums, but anyway, play the 1st season with kinda normal squad, then start buying players from the 3 relegated teams as their best players will usually be transfer listed and unhappy, thats what I did, but I dont want to spoil my story as I havent yet updated it to the Summer transfer market and Pre-season, still doing it. Feel free to follow it btw :)

he (quintero) plays in Mexico and is a absoluut beast... for striker look at Sanogo.. yes he's young but he's already banging goals in from first match.. or try to loan Sturrigde from chelsea.. Sturrigde is a beast!

I have a Swansea City story going on here on the forums, but anyway, play the 1st season with kinda normal squad

Gump,

you started in january when the season was already started.. so yes you "played" with normal squad ;)

Gump,

you started in january when the season was already started.. so yes you "played" with normal squad ;)

Yeap, it was the normal squad I used the rest of the season, AI didnt bring any players during the first half of the season. And yeah, I know season had already started, it was all intentional.

Feel free to follow it btw, Imma update it today. :)

Get ya konan from hannover, he just gets better and better, scored a brac against man city and juve and scored a hat trick against villerial for my koln team.

With A Release Clause Of £2.5 Million You Should Defo Go For Wilfried. He Even Fits In In My Tottenham Squad!

Mauro Boselli from Wigan can guarantee you goals. When i got promoted with Birmingham, he was one of my summer signings because of this i finished in the top 10. This also made him in the top 5 top goal scorers in the league. I recommened him.

I highly recommend you sign an experienced but cheap player like Filippo Inzaghi. Bought him for just 350k on my CHELSEA save and he's already got one goal and one assist in two matches. Gets tired quicker than the younger ones but still a great poacher! You can afford him at Swansea but not sure whether he'll want to leave Milan to go there, but maybe.

Other recommendations that fit your budjet: Carlos Fierro, Mihai Costea, Adailton, Florin Costea, Bogdan Stancu, Lima, Joseba Llorente, Fabrizio Miccoli, Javier Saviola, Pablo Zeballos, Gary Hooper, Antonio Di Natale (one of the best out there, think he's a few million outside your price range though, maybe if you had 12-13m), Sanogo, Niang (although he's only 16 he's class and is great for the future but could even be good backup for now), Sturridge if you can get him on loan, Kadlec (although in my save he's extremely expensive, some say you can get him for just over his 3-4m value), Lacina Traore is a beast but not sure if you can buy him or get him on loan worth a shot though.

Wish I could give you more but can't think of any inside your price range at the moment :p

just sign ruben rochina bargain! jan chramosta immense cheap! sam baldock west ham cheap decent, jr hoillett blackburn is good!! kadlec