dogma316

Reaction score
im basically looking for a tactic that is closest resembling to the way swansea r playing in the premiership at the moment made 7 attempts to try and work it out but always seem to lack sumthing im wondering will sumone make up a swansea tactic for me to try and use to see if theres anyway on improving wot ive dun already with the 4-5-1 tactic thnks and leave a link for the tactic so i can try it if u do make it

Same here, I've tried lots of times starting new games just with Swansea to recreate what they do in real life and I just can't.

In real life they trounced Bolton 3-1 at home with over 600 passes, I've saved the game just before I play Bolton on FM, and keep loading it back up trying to recreate this. (even with the same players played that day for Bolton and Swansea by taking over Bolton lol) but I can't get anywhere near 600 passes.. the most I can get is over 500 passes and a 1-0/ 2-1 win... not 3-1.

Swansea should be the ideal team to be on Football Manager if you want possession because they have been doing it for the past few seasons in real life.

I suck at possession football on FM.. but I won't stop untill I get over 600 passes against Bolton before carrying on.

Swansea City extended their impressive home record with a good 3-1 win over Bolton at the weekend, taking them into the top half of the Premier League table.
Their commitment to a short passing game is remarkable for such a relative minnow – the technical quality across the side was evident on Saturday, particularly in midfield. An impressive 93% of their passes were short, more than any other side this weekend.
Joe Allen and Leon Britton attempted 152 passes between them, misplacing only one. Britton's 100% pass completion rate is extremely rare, and his 67 passes without misplacing any is the most by any Premier League player for six seasons.

Brendan Rogers has shown it is possible for a side with minimal resources to compete in the Premier League while playing attractive football – and their performance at the weekend was another dominant showing. They completed 654 passes, while Owen Coyle's Bolton completed only 253.