tbrudges10

Reaction score
hi everyone, i took over swansea on the 22nd december 2011 they were bottom of the table by a lot of points, i came in kept them up and became fa cup runner up by losing to man city on pens and got into europe from it as my opponents were already in europe, 2nd season signed several good players won the league cup and lost in the semi finals of uefa cup and finished 7th in the league i have built a very good and young team, but i have just been offered the arsenal job as wenger has left for inter but i really dont know wether to take the job or not, please give me suggestions????

Save the Swansea file, start with Arsenal, save that under a different name, and you can do both

i wont do both though i need to carry on with one or i will get distracted by the other, who would you choose if you had to?

I'd stay at Swansea, if I'd wanted to be Arsenal I would have been Arsenal

id stay at swansea and take them as far as you can go :) on my old torino game i turned down barcelona, bayern munich, schalke and others because i wanted to take them to the pinnacle of world football. IMO taking a bigger job is less of a challenge