thebluestuart

Reaction score
Hey guys
this is my first thread so it is not going to be the best you have seen!
my challenge is to get Swansea to be the best team in England and maybe even Europe, i have just started my second season, with the first being in my opinion a success, with the highlight being Swansea winning the league cup and getting into the Europa league. I also came 12th in the league which is not as good as i hoped.

i will put on some screenshots of my first seasons highlights with Swansea shortly

Awesome mate, keep it coming.

Always interested in a Swans story ^^)

What signings have you made? Or sell anyone for good profit?

cheers mate :) and yeah i have a soft spot for the club so thought i would start a season, and well my first season i did not do much activity in the transfer window, however, due to getting into Europe, i got a lot of money and some good players wanted to come to me, here is a screen shot of all my transfers.
View attachment 251769
The best signing i feel is the young Mbaya Niang, 17 years old and seems to perform in every game, after getting him in a previous Chelsea save, and seeing how good he is. So far he has 4 goals in 2 games! Top signing.

Yeah mate, he's def one for the future. £8.5 for scott sinclair is a good bit of buisness, he never gets going for me on my saves.

What formation/tactics are you using?

Pre-Season 2012-13
The first game for Swansea in Pre-season was a home victory against Bournemouth
  • Swansea 5-1 Bournemouth
View attachment 251788
Up next on the Swans fixture list was another home game against
  • Swansea 7-0 Bottesford
View attachment 251790

Swansea's toughest pre-season fixture was next, with an away game against Valencia
  • Valencia 0-0 Swansea
View attachment 251791

A Europa League qualifier was up next for Swansea, there first game in Europe since 1991!
  • Swansea 2-0 IFK Goteborg
View attachment 251793
A game away to At. Madrid was next challenge facing Swansea, although the odds are stacked against them, can they pull off a shock result?

• At. Madrid 0-2 Swansea
View attachment 251794

The second leg of Swansea's Europa league qualifier now. Can the Swans make a push for Europe?
  • IFK Goteborg 1-1 Swansea (Swansea go through with a 3-1 agg)
View attachment 251802

The final game in Swansea's pre-season was away to Leganes
  • Leganes 0-3 Swansea
View attachment 251797

Last edited:
August Report
Premier League
18/8/2012
Arsenal vs Swansea 5-0 (L)
View attachment 252047
A deserved win for the home side, with Robin Van Persie being in top form (with help from two penalties.) Not the start i was hoping for, but Arsenal are a tough side, especially at home.

Europa League
23/8/2012
M. Tel-Aviv vs Swansea 1-2 (W)
View attachment 252048
A priceless win for Swansea, even though we didn't exactly deserve it. This win gives us a great chance in the second leg to get into the group stage of the Europa league with 2 valuable away goals.

Premier League
26/
8/2012
Swansea vs Chelsea 2-1 (L)
View attachment 252049
A very harsh result. I thought we was the better side and we created the much better chances. Chelsea's old RB gave them the lead with a very unlucky own goal, and Kalou scored a easy header 3 mins later. We dominated from this point and i feel we deserved a point at least.

Europa League
30/8/2012
Swansea vs M. Tel-Aviv 6-4 (W)
View attachment 252050
A fantastic day for Swansea FC! getting into the Europa League group stages with a high scoring game. We always new we was up against a good side, and they battled until the last kick of the game, but this time i feel we deserved the win, taking are chances and worrying the opposition.

​Overall Review
Overall not a bad month. I knew i was not going to get much out of my first 2 premier league games, but i was pleased with how we played against Chelsea. The highlight of the month is obviously getting into the Europa League group stage, but i am upset that we conceded so many goals in August.

Player of the month

Stephen Dobbie

Top Goalscorer
Charlie Adam (2)
Lacina Traore (2)
Danny Graham (2)

September Report
Premier League
2/9/2012
Fulham vs Swansea 3-2 (L)
View attachment 252100
Another poor result in the Premier League. We took an early lead which gave me hope and belief, but from then on Fulham dominated, then took the lead. Hope was restored when we equalized, only to be shot down minuets later when Fulham scored the winner. Can Swansea savage anything from this seasons Premier League?

Premier League
17/9/2012
Swansea vs Aston Villa 1-1 (D)
View attachment 252103
At last Swansea get some points on the table, but i feel we was unfortunate to not get all 3. A second half surge saw us hit the crossbar twice and have a goal ruled out for offside. On the other hand we was clearly the weaker side in the first half, with only are goalkeeper to thank for keeping the scores at 1-1

Europa League
20/9/2012
Swansea vs Partizan 2-1 (W)
View attachment 252104
Another win in Europe for Swansea with a good opening game result. Both sides fought very well, and i feel Partizan would of felt hard done by as there second half serge of attacks led to nothing. Finally Swansea are top of a table!

Premier League
23/9/2012
Birmingham vs Swansea 2-2 (D)
View attachment 252108
A very very good result in my opinion, since Birmingham were 5th in the Premier League when we played them. I thought all was lost when they went 2-0 up even though we was the better side all game, but they just took there chances. All the pressure paid off however, although it took until the 90th minuet before we snatched the point.

League Cup
26/9/2012
Swansea vs Liverpool 3-2 (W)
View attachment 252112
Unbelievable. We cannot pick up a win for love nor money in the premier league, but in the cup we won last year, we pull off one of the shocks of the cup. It took a penalty in the last minuet (and two Liverpool red cards helped) to steal it, but i feel we played very well and fought until the very last second. Up next, Liverpool in the Premier League, surely after this performance we can steal at least a point?

Premier League
29/9/2012
Swansea vs Liverpool 0-3 (L)
View attachment 252115
It was too good to be true, and Liverpool where obviously hungry for revenge, although the game was quite close, it come back down to the same old story of poor finishing and a shocking display of defending

September Round Up
Swansea are unbeaten! ... Well, if you take away the premier League games that is. Overall pretty much the same as the last month, excellent displays in Europe and now the League cup, but we just cannot find a way of breaking into the Premier League

Player of the month
Stephen Dobbie

Top Goalscorer
Mbaya Niang (3)

Any help as too how to try and turn the season around would be very helpful, as we just cannot pick anything up and all my players just are not performing :(

Swansea <3, look around the sight for some layouts mate because at the moment it isn't the best and just led to me skimming right through it.

yeah i know mate lol, i'm trying to make it as easy to read and fun as possible, but i will try and make the next months update a lot better :) i hope you keep reading and enjoy

October Report
October saw another bad month for Swansea. The results for the Barclay's Premier League are as follows.​

October Premier League Round up.
Everton 2 vs 0 Swansea

-Fellaini 41
-Coleman 90+2
View attachment 252143View attachment 252144

Man City 2 vs 0 Swansea
-Tevez 83
-Dede 86

View attachment 252151View attachment 252152

Swansea 0 vs 3 Manchester United
- Hernandez 33
- Asamoah 65
- Rooney (p) 67

View attachment 252156View attachment 252157
League Cup
Swansea 3 vs 1 West Ham
- Dobbie 2 - Morrison 43
- Dyer 14
- Etherington 69

View attachment 252160View attachment 252161

Europa League
Metalist 3 vs 2 Swansea
- Cristaldo 17,87 - Dobbie 19,42

- Sosa 37
View attachment 252162View attachment 252163

Braga 1 vs 3 Swansea
- Lima 8 -Dyer 33,56,81
View attachment 252164View attachment 252165
Final Review
Overall again the premier league was another failure, still unable to win are first game. In the league cup we progressed to the quarter-finals and got placed up against Arsenal. We are top of are Europa League group however.

Last edited:
Save corrupted :( going to start a new story with swans soon, but before that i am going to do a Chelsea story to practice some good layouts and try out some idea's.