Swanselona

I'm playing chelsea and this is a results:
chelsea-wba 2-0
chelsea-wolves 3-0
arsenal-chelsea 1-7
chelsea-newcatsle 3-0

match prep is attacking moving on average, low or high?

I'm playing chelsea and this is a results:
chelsea-wba 2-0
chelsea-wolves 3-0
arsenal-chelsea 1-7
chelsea-newcatsle 3-0

match prep is attacking moving on average, low or high?
I have it on normal. Great result against arsenal

Russel92, the screen of passing is ready ^^ ?
Sorry i cant seem to get them and i havent played any games this season apart from the preseason and i dont play them. I can tell you though that with the default Swansea team i was getting around 40+ passes with the deep lying playmaker (gower) and this was against most oppositions. What i will say is that this tactic wont get you 100+ passes with anyone but what it will do is get alot of possession and goals. If you want passes i would say have a look at this tactic i made earlier: http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...-barcelona-possession-tactic.html#post1474463

Seems cool, will try it with my Aston Villa team!

But which PITCH SIZE should I use ???

amazing the first half of the season, awful the second half :/

Hi again!

As I mentioned I'm managing Aston Villa, I'm just wondering if you think Kwadwo Asamoah will fit for the BWM role ??

As the creator of this tactic I know you have more knowledge about which player types that is needed. I like Asamoah alot and have used him before as a BMW but than he had different personal instruction, he had more freedom (creativity).

So should i buy him or not?? If you doesn't think he will fit that role it is unnecessary to pay him money to play bad :/

Hi again!

As I mentioned I'm managing Aston Villa, I'm just wondering if you think Kwadwo Asamoah will fit for the BWM role ??

As the creator of this tactic I know you have more knowledge about which player types that is needed. I like Asamoah alot and have used him before as a BMW but than he had different personal instruction, he had more freedom (creativity).

So should i buy him or not?? If you doesn't think he will fit that role it is unnecessary to pay him money to play bad :/

He could do well there, ive always thought he would make a brilliant rightback much like essien on previous saves. So i would say yes but him and play him at BWM and train him at right back because the right back although his settings dont suggest it he is quite attacking and Asamoah's speed and stamina can help with that

i set myself the same challenge, but i used britton in in the defensive mid position with the DLP role. i also signed ruben rochina who is great. i won the carling cup so qualified for europa league which meant i was given a big budget in the summer.

i was given a big summer budget, made some key signings to improve the quality and depth of the squad.

here's my current line-up.

View attachment 241995

here's the league stats so far this season.

View attachment 241996

here's the stats in all comps.

View attachment 241998

here's some facts.

View attachment 241997

Hi! i have a question about the ball playing defender position. they always play poor for me, especially against bigger teams. ratings are only about 6.70-6-80, i play Scott Dann and Craig Dawson in that position. Are they not able to play there? should i lower the defending line or something? sorry for bad english :P

Back