LgsLord32

Reaction score
Finished 2nd in the 2nd season, and Paolo Cannavaro is becoming older and worse, and I need a new sweeper. Personally I find this is the worst and mist difficult position to strengthen as there are no natural sweepers that I know of and are Champions League quality.

Please I need help!

---------- Post added at 12:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:33 PM ----------

In July 2012 btw

Mateo Mussachio (sp)? - Villarreal (starting club). Not sure the price and the club as he is transfer listed at the start of the 1st season.

Mateo Mussachio (sp)? - Villarreal (starting club). Not sure the price and the club as he is transfer listed at the start of the 1st season.

Not on my game which is weird as im running alot of the leagues in the game

---------- Post added at 12:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:40 PM ----------

Anybody else? Please help!

to be honest I do not even know an accomplished SW as I have never used one before, sorry mate :p

Me neither, but have a look at Salvatore Bocchetti (Rubin). He's cheap, quality and is accomplished on playing sweeper position, I think.

to be honest I do not even know an accomplished SW as I have never used one before, sorry mate :p

This is my first attempt at using one and my tactic is working very well teams find it difficult to beat me now but my defence just needs tightning up

You could sign a quality centre back and re-train him to play sweeper, if you are finding it hard to find a good natural sweeper.

Buy Mascherano if you can and retrain him.

Jan Vertonghen - Ajax
Gabriel Milito - Barcelona
John Heitinga - Everton
Ezequiel Garay - Real Madrid
Emir Spahic - Montpellier

Try and see if any of these are interested in joining.