Reaction score
What i want to know is who uses these, What stats you need to have and if you use them, in what formation?:D

top end for your legeau when playing small tams, the stop the long ball to some lonley striker
(when playing with a vary high playing defence)

needs antipitation, pace and accelaration + normal stats for a goalie

top end for your legeau when playing small tams, the stop the long ball to some lonley striker
(when playing with a vary high playing defence)

needs antipitation, pace and accelaration + normal stats for a goalie

Eccentricity seems to play some sort of a key as well.

I think Rushing Out would be the main stat.

I love Sweeper Keepers, always a back up when the defensive line fails.

what keepers would you recommend for the sweeper keeper role lads?

Pepe Reina does brilliantly as a sweeper keeper.

Pepe Reina, Joe Hart, Carlos Kameni. All are decent sweeper keepers. :)

Asenjo can do a decent job as one aswell. Very quick and also got decent rushing out stats.

@ theriddle3r ur gay as **** jus to let u kno

Uncalled for, and completely unprovoked. Are you trying to get infracted? :S

On Topic: I didn't think Hart would be particularly good? Isn't he a little slow?

Sergio Romero from AZ is preety good for Sweeper Keeper.

Its a good thing to use the Sweeper Keeper but it also tends to increase the chances of you conceding goals so you have to have a top class keeper such as Reina before you can use this Role

@ theriddle3r ur gay as **** jus to let u kno

tbh mate i dont want those sort of comments on my threads, he was just having a laugh,

Anyways i tried it out on my game and never lost so think i'll stick with it for the time !!!8-|

Sergio Romero looks like a class Sweeper Keeper.

@ ride the walrus ...... im the tool right ..... ur the onewho cares bout grammar ******

---------- Post added at 09:13 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:25 PM ----------

thanks for the block u ******* wierdos