gintonpar

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I'm pretty new to making my own tactics, but I want to try and create a tactic revolving around a Libero, probably more defensive with the creativity mainly coming from the Libero and a midfield playmaker.

Does anyone have any tips for creating this more defensive minded Italian style?

You can try my Moonshine tactic, Its s libero based tactic so maybe you'll find inspiration there. It's fun to watch when the role is working properly.

It's in the download section. Actually I have 2 libero tactics there.

awesome blog! I'll check it out!

However - in part do you think that tactic is successful because you are the top team in a 1-team league?

awesome blog! I'll check it out!

However - in part do you think that tactic is successful because you are the top team in a 1-team league?

thanks :) I specifically mention the case study with Juve aims to present the 'ideal scenario' of the concept. I will post part 2 soon, where I try the same concept with a weaker team ;)

thanks :) I specifically mention the case study with Juve aims to present the 'ideal scenario' of the concept. I will post part 2 soon, where I try the same concept with a weaker team ;)

Just want to say that was a really good and interesting write up!

Used a libero on 09 (Thiago Silva at Milan)

Might have to look in to using one again!