Swimming in Alphabetti Spaghetti - Around the world in alphabetical order

Reaction score
pJ0QavM.png

So this is my idea, go through one country at a time and win the top league of every nation, starting in Argentina and ending in Wales, as you can see I will be using FMC and I will be using the instant result mode, as this is going to be across 52? countries it will take a very long time to complete and so anything to be done to speed the process up I will try to do.

I will use the in-game random team picker until I get an Argentine 2nd Division club.​

Good Luck Mate. This is going to be loooooooooooooooooooooooong, but very enjoyable. :)

xkwlU0H.png

Otzrd1w.png

Uypq3KO.png

1Txpicx.png

The first thing to note is that we have ?42 available for wages and next to no first team midfield, I could try to bring up through the youth as we have some great youngsters.

Key Players

1Txpicx.png

AYtpddD.png

KboEoVN.png

Season 1 - 2013/14 - Part 1

82x3bRM.png

xAp4dGY.png

Wenkk4v.png

JX6wAZ5.png

zcQ1r9g.png

A mixed half, we were looking very strong, but after 3 defeats on the trot that is no longer the case.

Season 2013/14 - Part Deux

QyKBFY9.png

tSHd8sz.png

Su7OM2F.png

League:

kO5pTJ2.png

qiY0em2.png

Our form was quite erratic at times (5-1 loss followed by 8-1 win & 4 draws in a row) but in the end we scored over 100 goals and snuck into a promotion spot just in time!

qUBiTxe.png

Key Players:

ZaQqy4C.png

UBsD6jo.png

SeasonTeamLeaguePositionNationAverage AttendanceContinental CompetitionOther Notes
2013/14Almirante BrownPrimera B Nacional3rd Argentina8543N/APromoted

nice idea..
I once tried to do the same, except I started with Asia.
Won the top league in Singapore, Malaysia, India, Australia, China, HK
But find it tough in Indonesia... until I gave up. oO)

Same as you, I play in FMC and instant result a lot.

Good start you have there, good luck. :)
Will be following.

nice idea..
I once tried to do the same, except I started with Asia.
Won the top league in Singapore, Malaysia, India, Australia, China, HK
But find it tough in Indonesia... until I gave up. oO)

Same as you, I play in FMC and instant result a lot.

Good start you have there, good luck. :)
Will be following.

Thanks Thokazu, Indonesia is a very tricky league to win I've heard!

Season 2014/15 - Part Un

ZJgw7dw.png

e7c8JRY.png

4yzW77L.png

After Pre-Season I was very optimistic, sadly I shouldn't have been, based on the average points per game we're currently on track to be relegated..

Season 2014/15 - Part Deux

Ec5rMHE.png

0Phcbh1.png

cdE0qFD.png

A calamitous season, I will be resigning at the end as I don't want to either get sacked or go back down to the Second Division, we had one good player all season and he ended up as the 2nd highest scorer in the league!

G59yzDF.png

N3FyPbx.png

SeasonTeamLeaguePositionNationAverage AttendanceContinental CompetitionOther Notes
2013/14Almirante BrownPrimera B Nacional3rdArgentina8543N/APromoted

2014/15Almirante BrownPrimera Division de Argentina15th/19thArgentina14358N/ARelegated

Season 3 - 2015/16 - Part Un

Well I may have said I was going to resign, but after holidaying for a season and not getting a single offer from the Premier Division of Argentina I decided to reload to before I resigned and stay with Almirante Brown.

IinRDbl.png

id1Y5dH.png

pgZgrRU.png

M3kI2Ya.png

EJSyVZ8.png

We started off worryingly bad after 2 early big wins, luckily now our form is starting to stabilise and hopefully we'll be able to go straight back up to the Premier Division.

Season 3 - 2015/16 - Part Deux

O1McBVc.png

Zg48PPQ.png

We broke the record for most points in a season, and I'm very happy with how it turned out (barring the last 2 results) hopefully next season we'll be able to stay up!

Z4FgTcf.png

fK3FqYJ.png

6PgwrJa.png

2013/14Almirante BrownPrimera B Nacional3rdArgentina8543N/APromoted
2014/15Almirante BrownPrimera Division de Argentina15th/19thArgentina14358N/ARelegated
2015/16Almirante BrownPrimera B Nacional1stArgentina12500N/APromoted